B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVE IT! Said weeks ago that Quinn was great and, finally... PROOF! biggrin.png

She's bitching left and right and I'm loving every moment.

Wyatt and Hope have GREAT chemistry. He may come off as a creep in certain scenes but he also--GASP!!--makes Hope come alive.

Maya and Carter? Bye!

Nope, not at all. This is how I feel about the show, too. Once it gets into one of its good cycles, a lot of the stuff that you wrote about happens. Be warned, however. It will end just as quickly as it started and it will be 100% Liam/Hope soon enough.

It was classic Bell soap charismatic awfulness. Whether Bell Sr, Alden or Bell Jr, they would have written something like this.

YAAAAAAS!

• Members

Great banner, Cheap!

Dare I say Rena and TK have given BB new life?! Unfortunately, we will go with the incestuous Kridge (Kringe for short) instead of totally stepping out of the incest box. Besides, Katie is only interesting when she's having a heart attack. Not sure why anyone sees any potential in Kringe or even Katie for that matter!

• Members

Vee, the psychological elements you talked about have hooked me back into the show, too. It really is old school Bell stuff in examining how these patterns repeat again and again through the years. B&B has been playing all the beats and I really enjoy that.

Oh and Quinn for the win! Love it. I love how she called Liam out on his waffling. "What is it like to be you, Liam?" "Liam is back in Los Angeles and miserable, like he deserves to be." :lol:

• Members

Liam was really hot as he shot Quinn down. Finally he showed some strength and confidence. I think that was the first time I’ve ever been attracted to him :lol:

Surprised they showed R.J. again.

Wyatt & Hope WORK! Ugh at all the time spent talking about flowers but clearly it was used to build their relationship and endear Wyatt to Hope further....

• Members

WTF, they wrote Thorne out? I cant believe when they said he got shipped off to International. What is the point of Alexandra? I was hoping her return would lead to something more for him but even she feels irrelevant and a bore.

STFU Ridge! To Rick he asks why didn't he do something about Bill and Brooke. Huh? Isnt Brooke a grown ass 50 year old woman? What was Rick supposed to do? And now he makes this big stink about the HFTF line saying its changing the identity of the company yet when he was in LA, he fully supported it and put ALL the advertising budget into promoting it

MoryszI.jpg

Ugh to more island crap. They are by far the worst part of the show.

Brooke sure is something. She tried to rationalize her skankiness by saying the affair wouldn't have happened if Ridge hadn't dropped her. Now its his fault? Its Ridge's fault, its Katie's fault, its Bill's fault for pressuring her, its Stephanie's fault for dying, etc....everyone but her own. I love that Katie read the trashbox hooker for what she was trying to do

• Members

Add me to the petition to get Hope and Wyatt the [!@#$%^&*] out of Hawaii. Everytime I hear that Hawaiian guitar reowwww wow-wowwww, I cringe. The outdoor shots of the island are stunning and by far the best part, but why show them if Hyatt are stuck in the same hotel room day after day?

And Wyatt is so cheesy with the flower metaphors -- honey, Hope is no longer a virgin! Your brother got there first! Though it is a smart tactic on his part. Hope is almost Taylor Swift-like in her infantile worship of princesses, unicorns and rainbows and all that fairy-tale narrative. Plus Wyatt is trying to convince her that her first time with him will be as important to him as it is to her. With Liam, Hope was pushed into it by Brooke in a bid to "keep Steffy away," and Liam didn't seem overly concerned with Hope's hang-ups about it. She also had to go see a sex counselor afterwards, so I can see why she might be enticed by a possible do-over with somebody new.

Katie read Brooke today. And it was like Brooke could finally drop the pretense of "sacrificing" for the good of the faaaaaambly, because once she was out of Katie's door, she was already calling Ridge to come on over and digging out her Victoria's Secret lingerie robe.

TK and JY play really well off of each other.

• Members

I watched the Katie/Brooke scenes after hearing so much about them. They were really good. Katie is so over Brooke and her self-deluded games. I laughed when Katie told Brooke to show herself out. Heather Tom looked great in those leather pants. I did not like the top with it so much.

Brooke will get Ridge in the end, but I think that he will be resisting her charms for now.

Seriously, what has KKL done to her face? She has a weird large flat imprint under her left eye and smaller one under her right eye. Is that botox or fat injections gone wrong? Regardless, they have got to stop doing close ups of her.

• Members

I'm wondering whether they are fillers that have migrated from her cheeks to just under her eye. But honestly, given the way some Hollywood peeps butcher their faces with plastic surgery (Bruce Jenner, Ashley Judd, not to mention other in the B&B cast), I do not think KKL looks bad. Yesterday I noticed that her brow had natural lines so she's not botoxing that part of her face, and good on her. She needs to emote and to do that, she needs to move her features.

Her eyes look a little pulled, but that's because KKL had an eye lift about 12 years ago. But her mouth, which has thinned over the years, remains the same. Lately her hair is looking thicker and shinier and her face looks better -- not done, necessarily, just more relaxed. Perhaps she is getting more settled in her private life, and that is what is contributing to it. She looks good, she doesn't look 25 anymore but why should 25 be the end-all and be-all?

• Members

Darin Brooks appears to be losing his hair. He used to be so cute. The big hair and the attempt at facial fuzz make him come off like a skeeve. As do the incredibly goofy flower analogies.

I half expected Liam and Quinn to start [!@#$%^&*] during that great fight the other day.

Archived