B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems to me the increased Thorne storyline was a hedge if TK didn't work out as Ridge (the table had been set with moving in with Eric, Ally, etc.) It was a smart move by the show. Obviously, TK is working out better than most of us could've expected. In the end, another strong alpha male is what the show could use. That being said, what I would've preferred was that they sent Eric to Europe instead of having Quinn/Donna chasing after the paunchy old goat. Unlike John Abbott on Y&R, who served as a strong moral and supportive center for the family and the town, Eric is the exact opposite. He would not be missed.

• Members

Ridge resisted Brooke's chahhhhhms! And he went over to Katie's to hang! I am def seeing chemistry between TK and HT (and with KKL, too. Don't get me wrong, this is going to be an interesting triangle *side-eyes Steffy-Liam-Hope-Wyatt*).

Ugh. Go away, Bill.

Is the baby playing Will, Heather Tom's own son?

• Members

Just the thought of Ridge and that snot nosed worthless bitch makes me nauseous. Bell could not resist another incestuous hookup. This would be ok if it meant pain and suffering for Brooke, but that aint gonna work because she has another option waiting in the wings.

• Members

It is a true feat of nature how KKL can pull the skinny tears from both eyes in a nanosecond. HT has to sniffle through some mucus before squeezing out huge, fat, crystal tears at the end of the show. Just amazing. The blonde and the brunette! Light and shade! Diametrically opposed!

Despite the snotting and the boohooing, I am still feeling Katie and nuRidge. I am feeling nuRidge in general, even though he is a sanctimonious hypocrite who has never let "feelings" stop him from jumping from one bed to another. I remember he designed a wedding dress for Brooke once, but on the day he was going to present it to her, he saw her hugging Grant and so gave it to Taylor instead and immediately proposed to her. Class.

And Brooke is deluded if she thinks she can "fix her relationships." Ridge sleeps with whores but only marries madonnas. He married her only when Brooke became saintly and self-sacrificing, not when she was a naughty vixen. Now Katie is the tragic madonna so of course Ridge is all over that.

And Brooke is still having her cake and eat it, too. Even when she is telling Bill to leave her the !@#$%^&*] alone, she's still all "I will always wuv you... You can still hold on to our wonderful memowees." Girl, don't lead that dirtbag on!

I am not a fan of Donna by any stretch (I think she should have been killed off instead of Storm) but JG was alright yesterday in her scene with Eric. I don't mind her in small doses.

Two consecutive days without Hope or Wyatt?! Can it be?!!

• Members

Well, Friday's episode was a snore. No wonder Clarence didn't do an update this week.

Ridge & Katie still talking about Bill & Brooke. And Ridge touches her arm. Ooooo. rolleyes.gif

Bill & Brooke still talking about Bill going back to Katie. Why do they want to foist this wretch on poor Katie?

Liam & Hope talking about Wyatt. I just can't.

Only good thing was Quinn blowing Liam a snarky kiss as she left Hope's office. laugh.png

• Members

I watched yesterday after skipping the las few days. I just can't take Wyatt and Hope. Awful! Equally as bad is this new quad as I hate all the combinations. The only interesting about Ridge and Katie is driving Brooke nuts and the only useful thing about Brooke with Bill is keeping her from Ridge and he from Katie but they all suck!

Literally the only thing worth watching is Quinn. She gives me life. I think I will drop the show and catch recaps to check if she's on

• Members

You have got to be kidding me?! I'm betting that idiot has to think about it.

I have missed a few eppies because, per usual, it doesn't take BB long to turn me off. I will agree that RS is the highlight of the show right now, and that is something I never thought I'd say.

Archived