B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big agree on this! (forgot to reply before) B&B always had trouble with their males because they always were and/or turned into beta males. I think they were running the risk of going there for a moment with $Bill but thankfully that's not the case anymore. And yes, this must be why TK is working.

• Members

Oliver/Maya unexpected connection. I'd like to see them explore it.

Quinn/Pam priceless.

Liam wanting to "protect Hope from Wyatt." Why? Wyatt has never done anything that makes him "dangerous." Good grief. How well did Liam "protect" Hope from Dollar Bill?

Ridge/Katie - I was OK until the books. PLEASE. Hopefully, that was just a goofy couple of episodes.

B&B utilizing all those outdoor scenes - the terrace, the restaurant and, of course, the highway/beach. Outstanding.

• Members

Friday's show.

I watched it a while ago on the computer at my mother's, and Brooke has me SMDH! This ho just goes and takes and does not care about anything or anyone. She calls Ridge and asks him to come over. He tells her he is with Katie but will come by later. That heifer prances over to Katie's because she didn't wish to wait.

Hope and Mr. Creepy! Puke. I really miss soaps going all out like this, but its way too soon after Liam and Wyatt is such a creepy dude. Hate his ass!

The exterior shots and locations continue to be outstanding on this show!

Archived