Pet Peeves!

SFK

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People that chew on straws. Like murder them. I find it to be so gross.

People that spit on sidewalks. Just nasty.

Sagging pants. Not cute.

Men that wear ball hugging jeans.

Girls that wear big ass thongs, so big they ride their back.

Sucking on your teeth. My cousin does it and drives me bananas.

People that allow their kids to run amok in stores & don't discipline their bad ass kids. Take every fiber in me not to clock them.

• Members

Some of mine have already been mentioned:

- Spitting on the sidewalk. I think it's disgusting.
- People who show up without calling.
- People having long conversations on their cell phones on the bus.
- People for whom English is supposed to be their first language, yet I hear words like axe (for ask), expecially, schmear, valentime, phantom (for fathom), to name just a few. Likewise, when they type about wanting to "loose" weight or say "walla" (it's voila, people!). I mean, I'm not the language police or anything but it hurts my ears!
-People who curse every other word. I know there's been this whole big thing with the words being used on the online soaps but I'm talking about people in everyday conversation who use them constantly. To hear effin this and effin that in just casual conversation, I come away thinking the person is classless and not very bright.

- People with a sense of entitlement. There are a lot of them, and they're not necessarily rich either.
- This is more of a workplace thing but I hate it when you leave messages for people or hand them notices and they call you back and say "somebody called me" or "I got a message but didn't listen to it". Basically, you've already given them everything you needed them to know and they act like they've never seen or heard it before. Pay attention, people!

- Automated fradulent telemarketing calls. You know, the kind you get almost every day with no way of stopping.

• Members

When two girls are getting ready to fight, they may taunt each other intensely, calmly yelling things such as "I'm 'bout to beat cha ass!" or "Don't start that sh!t with me, girl!" The hands are clapped while cupped over each other, with each clap occurring in rhythm with what they're saying. "I'm ((BOUT)) ta ((BEAT)) cha ((ASS))!"

• Members

LOL yeah i love ghetto fights. i fit in more with the ghetto people at my school. the rednecks r okay at times and the more intelligent kids r immature and boring. the ghetto kids r more.

I hate it when people say retarded and HIV / AIDS as an insult. they sound so dumb.

• Members

~people that yell into their cell phones when they talk on them.

~people driving slow in the left hand lane of a 4 lane highway. Just move the heck out of my way folks!!!

~hypocrites, liars, people that don't respect others, and self absorbed ass wipes.

~folks that park in a handicapped spot without the proper placard or tag. (Or they're driving grandma's car and park there even though she isn't with them.)

• Members

I think my biggest pet peeve is when somebody looks at my photographs and says, "Wow! You must have a really good camera!!". I want to slap them because it isn't the camera it is me!! Besides, I use a Pentax K1000. That camera is the most basic cameras. It was produced from 1975-1997 and the reason why it ran for so long is because it only has 4 functions:

Shutter Release Button

Shutter Speed Control Dial

Aperture Control Ring

Film Advance Lever

Those are the only functions you need and those are the only functions the camera has.

• Members

People that dont wash their hands after they've used the bathroom. I cant tell you the amount of times I go into a restroom and someone wishes doing their business and then walk right out! Gross! I get bad thoughts about them touching the door and other common objects that I may later use. This is a way that disease and illness is spread and one easy way to prevent that is taking the 10 seconds it takes to wash your hands in the sink

Bitches who go in the express lane with 20+ items when it clear says 10 items or less. I dont care if the cashier was empty when you got there; its express for a reason. I give hos that do this the dirtiest looks although one day I will get up the nerve to ask one if them if they can count.

On a similar note, I hate people that have a bunch of items ahead of me that wont let me go in front of them if they see I have like 3 items in my hand. IMO, that is just rude. Luckily alot of people will just let me go ahead, knowing my transaction will take 30 seconds, but others will just look at me as they unload their cart full of crap

Archived