Pet Peeves!

SFK

• Members

Oh, I hate it when they do that! You know who else does that? Judge Mathis! I am not logging onto your website just to watch you answer some lame viewer question. Ain't nobody got time for dat. He could do that between commercial breaks, but everybody is a site hit ho these days.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I did a play a few months ago and noticed several of my castmates exiting the mens room without washing their hands. And here they are shaking hands and touching people's faces and [!@#$%^&*] in the show. I started saying, "Wash your hands boys!" as I would leave the restroom. One actor ran to go before we went on one night and when he came back he joked that he peed on his hand a little and guessed that it was good luck. I exploded, "Go back and wash your [!@#$%^&*] hands! You know I have to take your hands in that scene, !@#$%^&*] that, I'm not touching you!" When that scene came I grabbed his wrists instead, he tried to be funny and grab my fingers and rub them, and I threw his hands down and reported the whole incident to the stage manager. Nasty ass. He almost got fucked up that night.

• 4 months later...

Archived