GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch OLTL and never really have, but I don't believe John McBain ever was on PP's OLTL. Roger Howarth did return as Todd. So basically on GH, Starr broke up with Michael over the phone and is in LA with Langston, Todd is in Llandview, and McBain is somewhere? (someone needs to help me out) working on getting custody of Liam I think. The show didn't really explain the new characters much. No mention was made of Franco or Kiki looking like Todd or Starr, but Silas is Stephen Clay's brother, so they are going off his character from PC's history.

• Members

You forgot about her big jaw too....she gets it from dad...saw her dad at Emmys...scary looking man......I dont see what Chad sees in her compared to what he had with his wife. Lets hope Chad opens his eyes and sees what a big mistake he made in ending it with his beautiful wife.

• Members

LOL @ the idea that GH was filled to the brim with gorgeous young women until KA came along and mucked up that pool. For every Lindsay Morgan or Annie Ilonzeh, there were plenty of decrepit-looking Minnie Mouse Stormses in this cast for a good while before she came along.

(For the record, I don't think that KA is ghastly or gorgeous - she's just a basic 20-something white girl)

• Members

Where's Alvin to comment on this?? I know he feels she is unattractive. KA is an idiot and had poor taste in her speech about Chad and herself...Id be shocked if he proposed to her anytime soon...if he did he is an idiot too..lol

Archived