GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't liked AJ since he was a teen, and I find this OOC for him.

I do wish it was Elizabeth strangling that self-centered, entitled, annoying twit who ate GH this last year. So glad KSU and her horrid acting was finally FIRED.

I'm on FREE Morgan team. Michael and Kiki deserve each other. Let KA and CD play out their fantasies onscreen together so I can FF them together. I find neither character compelling at all. Morgan's talk with Sonny was the most interesting of the teen set in ages.

• Members

The whole thing is whack! AJ would kill Connie with his bear hands because she broke a story in a paper WHEN SHE IS REALLY A FASHION MAGAZINE EDITOR?! All of this is related to Kaka and the other 2. AJ, Connie, Sonny and others are just along for the ride.

• Members

Too many characters or something but I can't follow Ron's style of writing that's a major reason I didn't watch OLTL so when he came here, I knew I'd be in big trouble... now I get why I've read his writing style is like Tourettes.

I don't like this story which is KaKa having two brothers fight over her mainly because I just don't think she's worth it plus they were very close as brothers... Michael or Morgan actors the Morgan one has a OLTL look/feel about him the only thing that is keeping me in this story is that I've always liked the character Morgan.

• Members

Listening to Sonny bluster on and on about Connie's career and how she can easily launch a third fashion print magazine in today's market and economy (hello, Victoria Lord in Llanview!) is just embarrassing. This man is an idiot. He clearly only gives a [!@#$%^&*] about his teenaged son's emotional tantrum and will prioritize that and expect everyone else to, including his adopted son who was raped at 18 and now is laboring under the shameful delusion that he harbors incestuous feelings for a blood relative. It's a cold day in hell when I sympathize with Connie, but that day is here.

And the shame of it is, on a proper show this simple business story could run for months. Because as lame as Connie is as a character and as ridiculous as it is that she is functioning overnight as an investigative journalist for a paper not her own, this story is interesting.

• Members

Vee, you know it will be a cold day in hell when I agree with Connie, but when she told Sonny Morgan manipulated him and that Sonny made a bad decision. I was cheering. Then, she began waxing poetically about how Michael being love....YADDA YADDA YADDA, I wanted her dead - just a matter of time biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Members

Michael is written as a piece of garbage, only the writers are too stupid to realize this. Michael could not wait to get to Kaka to tell her the news. Question is, will he be telling her because she has a right to know the truth or will he be trying to get into her pants? For all Michael knows, Morgan does not know, so he needs to tell his brother so that Morgan can tell his woman about her paternity.

The questions Michael was asking Kaka over the phone were inappropriate for 2 reasons. This girl is his cousin (for the time being), and she's his brother's fiance!

Archived