GH: Week of May 27 Discussion

• Members

Apparently our savior is on Twitter saying Franco is trending.

I will give him credit at knowing that [!@#$%^&*] sells. It may tank the ratings long-term, but it gets hype, and that's his main goal. Between this and The Soup he must be having the happiest month ever.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with these people just standing around listening to Franco yammer on

So RC retcons Sam as not being raped in the same episode its revealed that Lulu was rape. Trade one rape for another rape. This f#$@ing show

Considering RH is no longer playing Todd, I wonder if the show will finally take advantage of the chem that KM and RH have and pair their characters up

2vazhc4.gif

Man some awful acting and facial expressions from Mumbles West today. She may take over Connie's old role

today Sam's rape was retconned away. Tomorrow it looks like Franco's involvement in Michael's will be retconned as well. RC is pulling out the stops to make him a viable character

• Members

I thought the same, very disturbing. But technically, Lulu gave herself willingly so it's not rape. Or is it? He just loves arguments about rape apparently. Stavros is the new Ford!

Kelly Monaco? They weren't related before, I don't get the comment. The history between Todd/Franco and Sam is about equally twisted in my book.

• Members

If you have to try this hard, it will never work and is not worth it.

The smarter move - and by smarter, I mean only moderately less stupid - would have been to say the original Franco had stolen his identity, that he is the 'true' Franco, as I expected them to do. This? Impossible.

• Members
Its raped. She was forced into it. Sleep with me or I kill your entire family plus your baby. Doesn't seem like she had a choice

I thought Todd and Sam had chemistry but him being revealed to have switched her baby and leading her to think it was dead, seemed to kill any possibility of them being together. Sam doesn't have good history with Franco but on that tape, Franco tells her that he never wanted to hurt her but rather get at Jason for attention. I don't know but it kinda seemed like there was romantic undertones.

• Members

If anything they should have had Roger dye his hair black. Actually, it doesn't matter because nothing can save this $hit. When Franco left that last time, I'm not sure I've ever felt more relief at a soap character leaving. Not in the last 5 years at least. Now, they've gone and saddled an actor I really like with that travesty of a character. I'm so disappointed that they reopened this can of worms. Even if they go back and make Roger someone else in a few months, they reopened the whole rape as a game/ weapon of revenge story. I don't watch daytime for that.

Well, maybe when this fails he'll come back to OLTL.

• Members

As far as I know, his contract was for the first cycle of OLTL, which filmed after he was released from his GH contract as Todd. With the new air schedule, he will be seen for a while though. Errol reported that he'd do both shows but I've seen no other sources say that. Now he's on a new contract as Franco at ABC with bleach blonde hair. It's possible he'll still be able to do both but I can't see him doing both congruently and still air regularly on OLTL as Todd. There will have to be an initial exit in there somewhere and then I don't know what they will do with him after that.

Archived