GH50: Week of May 20...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do I have to explain why cooking relish in a big ass gumbo pot in the middle of a hospital lab during work hours is irresponsible, unprofessional, not to mention, downright stupid? She doesn't deserve a promotion after that stunt. Not to mention she illegally goes through patient's private medical records and was caught doing so. She's lucky she hasn't been fired after all this

• Members

THANK YOU!! The bitch is acting like she had a gun to her head to divulge this information. All she had to do was turn around and leave Slias in Manhattan.

God, I hate this character. Well, both of them, but I've hated Sperm McCall for (Lord have mercy) TEN YEARS!

• Members

Sam lashes out at Silas for not wanting anything to do with Rafe when she told him of his existence. Now that he is here, wanting to care for Rafe, she lashes out at him for that. Are we really about to get a custody battle over worthless Rafe?

When Liz mentioned that Audrey was calling, I completely had forgotten about her. Wonder if we will ever see her again

• Members

I simply can't at how they are handling the Silas character. Damn it's like there are 5 different people writing the show and they do not talk to each other about what direction the stories go in? Does Sam want Silas to get to know Rafe or not? SH-T!

• Members

I can't stand Sam. But can't blame her for not just handing her foster son over to the creepy stalker guy who looks just like the guy who killed Rafe's mom in front of the kid. What will be ridiculous is when she starts making out with the creepy stalker guy who looks like a serial killer who brutalized her. But we all know that's coming.

• Members

THE WHOLE THING IS RIDICULOUS! SAM DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO TAKE CARE OF RAFE!

She was pressured into it by Lucy and Molly (and Alexis after Screech & Lucy played the trump card of a teenage boy sleeping in the same house as Alexis' teenage daughter). Now, suddenly, she cares so much about this useless piece of trash? This is the same boy she was willing to let stay in that group home. This whole storyline is thrown together to get KM & ME back together again.

Archived