GH50: Week of May 20...

• Members

then WHY the hell did she pressure Silas into doing this? She tells him he has a nephew that he needs to come and take care of, but when he does just that, she gets all upset and is determined to fight him on it? The writing with her on this topic is inconsistent and makes NO sense

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ranks right up there with "Michael never came home after the nurses ball...his bed wasn't slept in" after Carly spent an eppy and a 1/2 fighting with Brenda in the hotel lobby about Michael waking up in Brenda's bed.

The entire GH "writing" team needs to be replaced starting at the top, of course! Nothing done will have any connection to anything that happens in the future unless it's convenient to the plot at hand.

The overall structure of this show is abysmal!

• Members

Raise your hand if you buy Liz and AJ's relationship? There are MONTHS of scenes missing, and BH/SK are lacking the tiniest bit of chemistry needed to make this remotely believable. There is nothing either actor can do here! NOTHING!

Then you have AJ trying to cover a secret that really is not a secret. My god! What am I missing here!!!!!

The good news today was that I learned on Twitter that Bradford Anderson, the human frog, is on a month to month contract :)

Todd looks a damn mess! A damn mess, and all I can do is ff him.

• Members

RC writes in story beats which miss the inbetween stuff--as RSinclair wrote, suddenly Sam considers Rafe family, etc.

I'm not sure I really understand why AJ thinks Tracy would back down if people found out both relishes were contaminated anyway. Wouldn't she still rather blackmail him into taking the blame?

• Members

What pressure? She met the guy. Told him he had a nephew. Obligation. Was offended by his reaction and left. Went home. Never to see him again. Until he showed up. It's all stupid. It's Ron. How he writes. I hate Sam. I just don't see how she is the unreasonable party in the scenario.

• Members

Silas not only looks like Stephen, but he also looks like.....

John McBain.

The above is partly why I'm finding everyones reaction to Silas a bit difficult to believe. The whole story involving Stephens killimg spree was based on mistaken identity and RC is playing the same exact beats he played with Johns resemblance with Stephen for this story, right down to the chemistry tests with Sam and John...well now Silas.

Sometimes I can't believe this [!@#$%^&*] is allowed to air.

Archived