GH50: Week of May 20...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why it was always so stupid that Sam never had any reaction to John after she was rescued. She was just ready to fall into bed with him, and Rafe was getting ready to move in with him. And they never mentioned again that he looked like Stephen Clay. So all this is just stupid to me. Whatever. If you liked them then, you'll buy this stupidity because good story was never part of their "romance" anyway.

And Silas and Sam's snark didn't outlast Easton's ponytail. I'm shocked. I thought the ponytail would be the first to go.

• Members

LMAO! But we have to remember that John McPain never existed.

ETA: They can't play it off as if John had no resemblance to SC because he was thrown in jail for the crimes commited by Clay due to them being dead ringers.

www.sloppysh!t.com

• Members

One can only hope. Kiki's one person I wouldn't mind seeing end up as vamp bait.

Kevin had the funniest look on his face during the scene where Lucy was explaining the Stephen Clay stuff. It was kinda like one of those "I love her, but...why is she so nuts?" look.

I love Lucy. But, damn. It's a good thing she married a shrink.

• Members

This KingKong character is clearly pandering.

RC: "Hey! Let's write this character as outrageous and ridiculous as possible to prove that KrisChin can play someone other than Starr... Nevermind the fact that it makes no sense for her to be doing half of the crap she's doing."

Archived