GH50: Week of May 20...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Good lord! I don't even like her. But the endless harrassment just gets kind of cruel. I can't help thinking this is a 21-year-old. I see how pissy childish Ron Carlivati responds to criticism on twitter, and he's an adult male and the criticism is about what he wrote! Not how ugly he is.

KA is far from homely. By any standards I would consider reasonable. I get how obnoxious it is that she's the pet for no other reason than frank is "Uncle" Frank. But the hate veers into the nuts IMHO.

• Members

In my opinion, I think you need a support group because, from the looks of it, no one here -- myself included -- cares that much about some slapped-together pictures in a 10-sec opening. Why don't you start a Tumblr blog or a Facebook GH Opening Fan Page so that way you'd be able to develop a community for opening fans? :) I just really hate seeing you try your darnedest to make this irrelevant thing a big thing on here only to have people be like "uh... whatever, dude."

Here's a grain of salt. I'm done! :)

But her chin, though... sad.png

• Members

Finished up to Wednesday's episode from this week. Some great lines that episode!

Very frank, hilarious, and "real" description of what sex sounds like by Michael to the people who have to hear it and are kept up by it. "It's the audio that's the problem--the moans, the grunts, the constant ... squeaking of the bedsprings." I love Michael being caught in the middle between Morgan and his parents on all this and being so mature with trying to help.

And Morgan to Carly, hilarious about Sonny: "Me and Kiki are adults. If we want to have sex, we're going to have sex. It's not like we're robbing banks - or 'selling coffee.'"

Kevin being integrated as a psychiatrist into the Lulu story is also an excellent idea. Glad to see Lucy again too. I guess Lulu is blocking out that she had some kind of marriage ceremony to Stavros? That would be my guess.

Ava and Tracy interacting was also a delight. Shades of early Carly Tenney with the sizing up of the Quartermaine mansion.

I've found it funny that both OLTL and GH have had Roger Howarth doing "mystery man secrets revealed" cliffhangers. I am intrigued who he might be -- the theories out there all sound good so far. I also like how the show is making Silas *probably* just a brother, but leaving just enough doubt (like when he said he was the opposite of God's gift, his sympathy for Stephen's delusions, and his not having hospital ID) that he might really be Caleb. For a young actor, Jimmy Deshler is doing pretty good in his reactions to Silas so far.

Earlier in the week, Alexis and Shawn were okay in their argument and then their making up over TJ/Molly. Dante hit Milo again -- surprise, surprise. Sorry to see more macho man violence from Dante, third time he's done stuff like this already in less than two months.

Glad to find out on Monday Kiki (Lauren ... Katherine ... Jerome!) was not playing Morgan. I liked the mystery but am also happy for them the relationship is real. Also loved the Wiccan wedding on Monday. Glad Scotty and Laura are now together. Liked Tracy speaking from the heart dumping cold water on Luke's "home fires burning and true North" stuff too, asking what's in it for her, holding out for true love.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you were being earnest but I found everything you wrote comedic. "Great lines" and "more macho man violence from Dante" made me laugh and laugh. Oh, poor Milo -- getting punched in the face for shacking up with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE and proceeding to talk smack about it!

Jane Elliot, however, was great -- Tracy, not so much. How the hell is this bitch wanting "true love" but continues, without fail, to be a cold hearted bitch to her own family. Another Carlivati FAIL! Only an idiot would think you would care for someone who doesn't care about others. Tracy's actions are what's blocking her from finding true love. I can't believe I'm defending Luke but it's true. Luke figured, "Hey... here's this broad that lets me bang her from time to time, she acts like emotions are beneath her, even better! Let me lock her in for when I need a booty call!" And here comes Tracy with her "I want True Love" speech -- and then proceeds to act like a cold shrew to her nephew. Sorry, Carlivati! You can't have your cake and eat it, too! You can't keep Tracy being a hateful bitch but want the audience to really hope she falls in love. There needs to be some PROGRESSION with the character, otherwise it appears to be false.

• Members

People keep saying this ELQ battle with the relish is a classic Quartermaine story. If this is a classic Quartermaine battle no wonder people started tuning into Y&R for their business battles in the 80s. This crap is terrible and it feels like nothing is actually happening.

GH's opening is so crappy I just ignore it.

• Members

I saw that too LOL

Love Ava. Should we expect a visit from Aunt Olivia?

Love the Michael/Morgan dynamic. Kiki is fine. I don't hate her like I hated Starr at first. And the actress is not ugly.

I have a feeling RC has lost interest in Sabine.

Great episodes in general. If I remain spoiler-free and want to watch the next episode as soon as possible and if I don't really mind when something should be done in a different way (I can be so polite sometimes), someone is doing something right.

Archived