Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes but Jess had asked for time off for the birth of her grandaughter. It was understood that Jess would return but when Bell was fired things went in a new direction.

I am not saying Bell treated Jess or any other vet well. I am saying that JFP seems to have decided MTS will be the oldest person on contract.

The show looks great but the story is piss poor and feels nothing likr YR. I think MAB sucked but still managed to maintain the soaps trademsrk vibe.

• Members
And that is based on what exactly? :huh: Walton is on recurring by choice.

P.S. Kate Linder is the oldest person on contract.

Okay, so Griffith's slow paced, intelligent stories don't "feel like Y&R" but MAB's chipmunks, volcano deaths, constant murder mysteries, crop dusting, doppelgängers and insta-couples did? :blink:

• Members

So when they read Kay's will i have some pedictions how the outcomes will go and who get's what.

Kay leaves her half of the mansion to Tucker and who returns as a recast as well Ester has to remain in the house.

Nikki is left with her favourit air looms.

Devon is left with ownership of CI's music division that Kay created for him. Devon leaves town to run if from LA.

Murphy decides to leave town after donating Kay's money she left him to charity and moves back to the trailer.

CI is left to all her grand children to run once they are old enough but the bombshell will be that Victor is placed as the caretaker of the company until such time.

Victor who now is in charge of the company uses it to go after Jack and Jabot since CI still owns a large percentage of Jabot.

Victor goes behind Adam's back and uses CI money to buy back the Newman stocks and takes back the company for himself.

He then places both Victoria and Adam as CEO of Newman while he wages a war against Jack at CI/Jabot.

A new war between Jack and Victor is born/revived.

• Members

Thanks, I like from what I've seen too. I was able to watch Y&R live on my day off today and enjoyed her scenes with Carmine. She's strikes me as lot more subtle and from her manner and appearance I can feel she's the daughter of Victor and Ashley, something I never felt with Rylan.

• Members

While Rylan gave a mostly comedic performance, Ordway's Abby seems more like Ashley's daughter in tone and temperament.

I also think a more understated performance leaves a little more room to add some range and some variety.

I'm fine with zany characters but I just never saw the child of Ashley and Victor as being zany.

Archived