Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As bad as Y&R has become...it still feels like a well-made soap. I've come to this conclusion after two weeks of the internet soaps. Sorry/not sorry (but Y&R's always been better produced than all of the other soaps).

I'm watching today's ep right now because I used to be a huge, HUGE Michael and Lauren fan and I wanted to see how this reveal played out. So far, so good. Michael's so pulling a Jack right now, he's so completely disgusted with Lauren. I love it!

• Members

ITA. Up until the begging of this year I thought B&B was the best produced soap and enjoyed the visual aspects even though I can't stand the stories but then this year Y&R visually started looking better like wardrobe improved and I went from finding wadrobe on this show tacky to thinking Y&R has the best wardrobe of all the soaps. Villy's tacky house became a beautiful home, they added another restaurant so everyone didn't have to be at Gloworm. Though there's still alot of sets that need fixing like that one ugly area in the hospital, and Adam's crypt needs to go back to Days of Our Lives, Crimson Lights needs a redesign

• Members

Nick became a real creep to me when he cheated on Sharon with her best friend Grace. Then, later, he was so cruel to Sharon when she had a fling with that Diego guy. He acts like a lying hypocrite. I see zero appeal in his character. Whatever external assets he might have are totally cancelled out by his creepy personality and actions.

Archived