Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hope Nick stays Summers dad, honestly.

The fallout can still play. Everyone can be mad at Nick, Summer can question everything and everyone - except with Kyle at her side. I think they are a decent young couple, and their coupling can create more drama than them being siblings IMO.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"If you need the whole house to conceive a child you're probably going about it wrong"

Jack, Phyllis is not worth pushing your family out of the mansion

That video of Fenn being owned was hilarious

I knew Nikki and her doctor would start flirting soon enough.

I'm beyond ready for sucky Likey to end. I felt nothing for that wedding video.

• Members

The Jack/Billy scene was funny but Jack doesn't need to kick Traci out. Jack knows Phyllis is not that serious about them. Phyllis keeping him clean, glad Billy pointed out that wasn't the way to do it. Seems like Billy and Victoria are headed for trouble.

I'll take Adam/Dylan/Chelsea over Nick/Avery/Dylan. As ridiculous as the baby story is I see some sparks there.

• Members

These mansions sure aren't what they used to be.

In the 80s/90s, you had John, Jack, Ashley, Traci and Mamie and sometimes Jill (at least) all under one roof. And that's not including the infamous Pool house!

These days, they talk as if they are sardines packed in a can.

Boy have times changed at the Abbott Manor! Are there some boarders that Jack isn't mentioning or something? huh.png

Jack is carrying on like a horny old goat- 'Jackie gotta have it!'

• Members

I thought Traci was a successful writer or something, with a husband who has a good job as well. She is hardly hurting for cash. If Jack needs his space, or wants to assert his boundaries (which I understand, given her weird co-dependent meddling), he can tell her to check into a hotel. What the heck is that "Club" place, for instance, with the swanky suites that everyone else stays at? They make it sound like Traci is a penniless waif, not the woman of means she has always been shown to be.

Archived