Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maybe Victor is the father. tongue.png

While I really don't care who Summer's father is, I don't understand the trouble of going though all of this and revealing Nick as being an outright liar if Jack wasn't really the father. Going to all this trouble for a simple red herring (in this case, Nick really being the father after all) would be a waste of time and no dramatic effect. They could have just kept it as is with everyone trusting Nick's word on the results.

I assume Summer and Kyle will be on the verge of screwing when Phyllis, Nick, and Jack barge in telling them the truth. It wouldn't be the first time Y&R's done it.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uh who said they were gonna go thru all of this and still have Nick be the father? Its pretty obvious he lied and he aint the father but seems he is related to the real Daddy Jack!!! This might ecplain why Nick has been pushed out of NE stuff and the battle is between Hair amd Adam

• Members

Summer's paternity story is going to be so good and such good soap opera, if Josh takes his time and do this right...loving it!wub.png I love Phack and always & ever believed Jack was Summer's but setup is good a new test is coming....oh myblink.png

• Members
This is not about any rewrite. JFP recently talked about either getting rid of or passing Kay's set to the next generation.

It is Jill's home and thus telling. JW asked Bell for yime off but I nevwr got the vibe that dhe was being let go. The last regime sucked, and gave Jill weak stories such as the Fenmore junk but it was my feeling that Walton was one of the few vets set to survive as opposed to MTS and ED.

• Members

I don't think that Y&R is going there, but when Nikki got pregnant with Nick, the timing made it more likely that he was Jack's son. However, Bell just ignored that likelihood and decided that he was Victor's.

• Members

It looks as if that new character that interacts with Lily and Cane is played by Mishael Morgan. Her imdb page says she was born in Trinidad (where's frequentsoapfan?) and her birthday is days away from mine (yay!).

I don't know what Y&R is going to do with all these new characters, though, they seem to be having difficulty managing the ones they have.

I'm also wondering if this character could be related to Gus and therefore Tyler and Leslie somehow.unsure.png

Archived