Y&R: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha, you're right. They'd probably run away to Jack's pool house.

I'm not sure why people thought Nick was still such a great guy after his affair with Phyllis on the heels of Cassie's death. He's not in Adam's territory of twisted but he ceased being some stand up guy after he cut and run before Cassie was even cold in the grave.

I think some people wanted to take it as some love story because some were just glad that Phyllis was getting some seemingly younger stud.

Some people complain that Jack is too old for Phyllis, but she has better chemistry with him than she ever did with Nick. Nick and Phyllis were suitable for a ONS at best, they had no staying power. If it weren't for shoving Sharon in the middle every five minutes, they'd have no storylines either.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never looked at Nick the same after he first emotionally and then physically abandoned his grieving wife and son. What kind of man does something like that? Even Victor stayed with Nikki when she got ill even though he loved Ashley. He stayed because he cared about NIkki wanted to stand with her whatever happened. Nick proved himself to be less of a man than his father and it takes a lot to make thin list. Even if Nick was no longer in love with Sharon, he should have cared enough for her and their son to stay and help them both through their grief. Instead, he got lots of couch sex and a replacement daughter. He is a lowlife creep.

• Members

wow I turn this on and I see CKLily running her mouth and giving major attitude. Someone slap this ho!

Who's funeral were the black folks attending?

Why is Kevin in jail?

Whats the verdict on Steve Burton? Do people see Jason in this new role?

• Members

The funeral is for Leslie and Tyler's dad. Kevin has been stealing stuff some of the time with Chloe, but he can't stop. She was arrested for something she didn't do and spent the night in jail.

Archived