OLTL-Wednesday, May 1st 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Since both Todd and Blair were retcons themselves, I find this post amusing.

Starr is the doormat who forgives all his lies and betrayals very easily and fast. Dani has always been far harder to win over. So has Jack.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We saw the tattoo on his arm and he paused when he said he whom he outsmarted so he could have faked joining them to escape. I'm hoping PP better explains Irene's black ops in a serious way vs the campy foolishness RC wrote.

I don't think RHTodd is a sociopath either but he acted like one with Marty in some chilling 1993 scenes... he showed a complete lack of empathy in his payback and stalking scenes. RH gave me shivers in a bad way again during can of dirt.

• Members

That's possible. I think the more surface claim of outsmarting Alison is mostly just something he said to get Viki off his case. He clearly doesn't want to discuss it, with her or Tea. I wish the characters would persist on the questions a bit more, but I suppose there's time for that. There's still no answer for how he "died", etc. While I can understand the writers wanting to be past that part of it, there do need to be some explanations, particularly if they're taking the time on both these shows to incorporate stuff like Lucy and Maya on AMC, or the GH crossovers or Tomas on OLTL.

• Members

T'hell this neutral bull and trying to have a dialogue with silly ass RH stans...I'm 100% team Victor. [!@#$%^&*] Scarface. Funny how most of his kids want nothing to do with him, and gravitate towards Victor. There's a reason Todd is the practically shunned outsider looking in. All he has is Starr's cartoony (and thankfully gone) butt and his Viki nose-wiper.

• Members

Yes this is the truth. I mean I still like the characters but I am not pretending that one is better than the other one (except maybe post-rape Todd would not treat Marty the way Victor treated her).

Archived