OLTL-Wednesday, May 1st 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You bring up a good point, Nate. If a character or story isn't working, how will PP know? And will they do anything to change it? I mean, at least the networks have focus group to prop their silly agendas. I'm afraid PP, being the non-creative types, will stick with whatever, regardless of the audience's opinions.

• Members

You know if the show was on ABC and Cartini were still at the helm, Jeffrey would be propped to kingdom come... but here, it is nice that not all characters are kissing the ground that he is walking on.

Yesterday, you had Destiny asking who he was and why he was sticking his nose in their business.. even after she found out who he was, she still told him to mind his own business.... So today having Tea basically asking who the hell he was and that she was speaking only to Jeffery was even better!

• Members

I hope they start to build a Jeffery Destiny Jack triangle for the long term .

I would love to see Mathew vs Jack as rivals i think they would be fun to watch .

For now I like Matt with Dani he deserve to be with some one who will eventually

drop him for some one else.

• Members

We're calling for people to be written out after 3 days? Really? Come on...

That's a good question. Maybe they'll just go with whatever they feel is right. With our luck they'll base every decision on Facebook comments...

• Members

I enjoyed today's show the most because it was about relationships. Matt/Nora, Dani/Todd, Dorian/Viki etc. I also believe the 30 minute shows work just fine if not better than the longer shows. It seems like more is covered. I look forward to watching each day and I am so happy to see these characters again, especially my Dorian.

• Members

We're not friends anymore. wink.png

I'm fine with a recast, but NOT with her being retconned out of existence. She's my T&B's first born--I refuse to forget that. I'm stubborn like that sometimes laugh.png .

My Blair, looking so FABULOUS today! wub.png Oh KDP, to look like you when I get to 52...

My little SAM! He's grown so much! wub.png

• Members

You can make comments on Hulu. If you add in Twitter, FB, email and message boards, there's plenty of places for PP to get initial feedback. Hulu also used to have a feature they called their "heat map." It was where you could see a graph that showed how popular certain parts of a video are. They disabled it a long time ago but based on a recent blog post they still have the functionality and will be releasing it again.

Archived