B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would have been more interesting had Katie had a stroke and when she woke up, she couldn't speak, had her memory messed up and was confined to a wheelchair. Bill and Brooke would be relieved that they dodged a bullet and he'd be super dedicated to standing by his wife while Brooke would be remorseful and do her best to help Katie as well. Slowly but surely Katie starts to piece things together as she sees them together and remembers but she cant speak so she cant confront them. She lets things build up as she grows to hate and resent them, as she plots her revenge. She starts to get better though, being able to walk and talk again but she hides her progress and lets everyone think she is still not well.

Id love it if she started gaslighting Brooke, torturing her with what she knows. She also sets out to make Bill's drinking and anger an even bigger issue, by secretly drugging his coffee before he goes to work so he starts acting out even more and in front of witnesses. Her ultimate goal is to start establishing a history so she can paint him out to be an alcoholic and abusive. She also makes sure Lt. Baker sees one of these drug induced rage episodes. Knowing that it would only be a matter of time before Bill ends up in Brooke's bed again, Katie arranges for it to happen and makes sure its caught on film, which she leaks to the tabloids and its played during the Brooke's Bedroom fashion show for the whole world to see. The next day Katie would slap Bill with divorce papers and goes to the cops with everything she knows. She tells Baker that Bill drinks a lot and when he does, he has hurt her and her family. She tells him about Bill trying to kill Amber, manhandling her and locking her in a tower, pushing Caroline over a balcony, driving drunk and crashing his car, not to mention how he got Deacon out of prison, paying of Steffy's doctor to lie about her having an aneurysm, etc.. She cries and acts like a victim, claiming she was scared to come forward before out of fear of what Bill would do to her. With Katie holding all the cards, she tells Bill she wants 51% of Spencer, a large lump sum, the house and full custody of Will. If not, then he can have fun fighting for his freedom in court. She can even dish him a line about "I don't want everything. You can keep the whore"

• Members

"But women never say no to Heeeerc!"

UGH! That was so awful! LMAO @ Maya's reaction. Hercules laugh.png

Caroline: "Classed it up? Hah! That skank?" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png LG is eating this material up

Omg @ Caroline and Herc. Caroline was so thirsty for him probably because she's been getting zilch from Rick!

LOVED the music direction/reaction shots in the last scene after Donna said "Brooke?!"

You guys said everything about Bill/Brooke already. Unbelievable!

Liam and Hope continue to be fun/adorable to me. I need Steffy back, though. Where has my girl been?! sad.png

Awesome idea!

OMG :lol: :lol: SO true! Yes!

• Members

Turns out that this was a pretty good episode.

Bill and Brooke are such slime. They are such liars as they sleaze around the truth. Why are they hiding their great love and not telling the truth? They should be shouting it from the rooftops. Now Brooke is worried about a scandal? Unbelievable! I thought they were planning declare their love publicly and be together.

Honestly, I can see Bill turning off Katie's ventilator if he gets the chance. He might care about her, but right now, he just wants her out of the way.

I thought Donna would have been smarter. Brooke lives in a mansion. It never occurred to Donna to ask why is she hiding him in her bedroom, when she has tons of other rooms? It is up to Taylor to play detective and figure out the truth.

Logan strong?! LOL! Give me a break.

• Members

I love how Taylor is on the case! She could tell something was up with those two pigs.

Oh how I wanted Donna to get Brooke good. Skank was STILL lying. When she said she didn't want the truth out bc the scandal would hurt Katie....no, the scandal would hurt YOU! Im sure she was more worried about herself than anyone else

• Members

I was watching the scenes of Stephanie confronting Brooke and Deacon about their affair on YT and realized nothing has changed with Brooke. She will be75 wrinkly and with tons of cosmetic surgery seducing a woman's 70 year old husband so that she feels young and attractive.

• Members

A Tale Of Two Slugs: It was the dirtiest of times, it was the most heinous of times...

Sigh!!! Lawd have mercy! I just cannot wait til BB are busted! Bill tells Donna that this is a family matter? Not family as in the sister you haven't fucked?! Good lawd! Brooke?!?!?! What is there left to say, and no bitch, Katie's lack of meds is not the problem!

Get em, Detective Taylor, and it better be public!

• Members

Donna got distracted by something shiny in the hospital room so she thinks Brooke is a loving dedicated sister.

Those two losers are roaming all over the hospital loudly whsipering about what they did....oh but it's Taylor's fault.

I can't believe two-tear Brooke is trying to convince Bill that none of this is his fault or maybe I can't hear.

Poor Katie lost her sense of smell....otherwise she'd catch a whiff of that stench coming from Stilly or Fallion (Stallion/Filly)

Her nose looks open so I can't see why that odor hasn't made her jump in the bed yet.

In fact, all those people around Brooke and Bill must have a poor sense of smell. I'd hate to be anywhere near them if gas is escaping through a vent.

Donna is dumb but she was totally suckered by Brooke. When she finds out the truth she'll probably have trouble getting her angry thoughts to come out of her mouth.

If Liam and Hope are going to the chapel to pray for Katie....

And if Katie dies will Brooke be able to live happily ever after with Bill.

Taylor is on a roll...

Archived