B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The worse part is that I used to love BIll, but now I am just disgusted by him. I understood Steffy tempting him, she is young and hot and they had sizzling chemistry. But Brooke, the dilapidated town bike? Please. He could never stand her, now he is just like every dumb guy who has fallen in love with Brooke. There is nothing special about Bill any more.

• Members

SAagHid.jpg

Steffy looked amazing today! Her hair was just on point. I also liked like she called Taylor her best friend. I really dig their relationship.

Bill and Brooke are pigs. They have no rooting value at all.

Bc Liam is her stepson. Katie doesn't hate Steffy anymore and has moved past that. Steffy isn't her favorite person but she's come to accept her in Liam's life if that's what he wants. Obviously Hope is her first choice, but she's taken a back seat and has not gotten involved.. She had kind words for Steffy and how she helped stepped up to help with Will during her depression. If she were awake, I definently would see her attending the wedding with Bill

• Members

Lawd have mercy! What is there left to say?

Brooke, "did Katie really want us to be together or was she just talking out of anger" ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

Honestly, who wrote that?! And why?!

And see, I wrote this before the last scene? Instead of being happy Katie is waking, they are disappointed because Katie wants her ring back on her finger? WTF?!

2 things:

Gross!

And why couldn't Katie ask for her son?! Ugh!

I'm gonna be sick!

• Members

Why didn't Katie wake up with amnesia and mistake Holden for her husband?

Instead she's stuck with nasty and nastier (which is still too kind for those skeezers).

Those tricks actually stood outside discussing what they did as if they had actually waited until Katie made it to her car before they went at it. Bill is beyond revolting.

Carter's like "I'm not only a lawyer but I marry people on the side too..." Steffy is oozing so much syrup I'm getting a second-hand cavity. Liam's going with flowery phrases for the one you love when you're with that one.

Donna fell and bumped the other side of her head.

Katie's looking at Bill and he's looking at Brooke. She's either desperate or semi-blind. Now Brooke's a martyr.....sacrificing her happiness because she loves Katie so much. I need the BB dose of Pepto.

• Members

This really is hard to stomach. I cannot believe that Katie apologized! For what? For demanding that her husband and sister respect her? Incredible! I hate that Katie is not getting out of this marriage. I don't see Brad letting Katie leave Bill triumphantly. He rather have Brooke and Bill long for each other behind Katie's back.

Bill and Brooke have no freaking shame. They made a mistake? They took her at her word? Katie set this in motion? Maybe they acted too quickly? Unbelievable! They did not even wait for Katie's car to pull out of the driveway before going at it. And more disgusting flashbacks! Stop!

Brooke has been walking around with Katie's wedding rings? I am sure Brooke was planning to have Bill put them on her finger, no wonder she was crying when she told him to put them back on Katie's finger. LOL!

Donna knows subconsciously what is going on. She just cannot admit it. She cannot forget Brooke and Deacon. Keep digging, Taylock Holmes, don't give up!

Carter marrying Liam and Steffy is ridiculous.

• Members

Haha, poor deluded Donna? Did she actually believe the BS coming out of her mouth today? "When it comes to her family, Brooke always does whats right" Yeah right! She seemed to be in denial but I think more about not wanting to admit that Taylor was right. She also seemed to be a bit bitter that she's with Eric

Steffy and Liam were super cute today. I kinda like them without the Hope angle

• Members

Sigh...

You know what? I don't even blame BB for this any longer. Clearly, we are supposed to be rooting for BB, and today solidified that!

I feel like I'm watching a trashy poorly written romance novel even more over the top than usual. You guys can picture the cover - a greased up Bill with his shirt open with Brooke behind him and extensions flying with the wind dressed in white no less.

How do you root for this duo with the dialogue today? Katie changed her mind, so it was a mistake? Bitches, this was always a mistake! Ugh! Then Katie awakens, and all I wanted was for her to die! First off, how did she know her ring was off before she even opened her eyes? And why didn't she ask about her damn son? Atrocious writing, especially when Donna uttered Brooke does what's best for family!

Now, we have to watch BB long for each other because Katie is in their way? I was afraid of this. Gonna give it about another week, and yeah, I'm giving the show up again. BB has always managed to make me to tune out almost immediately after tuning back in.

• Members

I know what you mean. B&B is the one soap that I watched from day one, but it can from good to bad in two seconds. Too many times Brad does not know when to stop. Also, I am realizing more and more that this Katie/Bill/Brooke story is basically a replica of Bridget/Brooke/Deacon. Worse yet, Brad not seem to recognize that KKL is too old to play the seductive siren. Right now, I am starting to fast forward through Bill and Brooke and usually that would mean I would stop watching, but I am loving Maya/Rick/Caroline and still enjoying Steffy/Liam/Hope so I will keep watching for now.

Archived