B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG...just had a thought. Who else is with me in hoping Brooke's pregnant? :D

LOL agreed! That was really thrown under the rug & is completely ignored now. I loved Bill/Steffy.

Forgot to mention...I loved the Caroline/Steffy scenes. Awkward. Steffy was not trying to be BFF's with her! laugh.png

Nice!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember as soon as she found out she had sex with Oliver, the issue was brought up and she quickly shut him down by saying she cant get pregnant. I had assumed she went through menopause! LOL....but with this show you never know. I cant take Brooke having yet another kid. This would be 6 kids with 5 different fathers if it happened

Im glad Im not the only one that noticed the chem between Bill and Steffy. It felt so awkward watching her talk about giving him a grandchild given their history

Caroline is desperate....lol. Even she seems too OTT for Steffy...lol

• Members

wIVhz4h.jpg?1

Ewww, what was Brooke wearing? Boy did Hope come unhinged today

Ywv6R57.jpg?1

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Spencer. I loved Thomas' speech to her. Very sweet

As much as I enjoyed the scenes today, I was taken a back when Taylor was talking about her time with Steffy when she was 10 years old. I noticed on Fridays show in her convo with Steffy, it made it appear as if she was always there. So is Brad trying to say Taylor didn't "die" and miss years out of Steffy's childhood bc anyone who watched knows that she wasn't around when Steffy was 10.

931253_10151313525905378_798563129_n.jpg

Here's a beautiful shot of Hunter and Don

• Members

Yeah, Taylor talking about Steffy at 10 years old was strange, but so is how they are both going on about how wonderful it is for her to get married at the Forrester family mansion when it was Ridge's home and Steffy practically grew up there. I don't get this at all. Brad knows better.

I just love the purple theme and flowers at the wedding, just beautiful.The toasts and speeches were just too much given the history of this triangle. I cannot believe that not one person there was not cynical about Liam's "commitment" to Steffy or any woman. I still do not like that woman's voice or that song.

Brooke is such a liar and so disgusting trying to tell Katie how to keep Bill. I hate how Katie is turning it all around on herself. From the beginning, she always held Bill to higher standard. She insisted that he could be a better man and he strived to be that man. Now Katie plans to accept whatever Bill does? I guess, this is laying the groundwork for her accept his cheating and blame herself for it.

Donna is such an enabler. She knows that Brooke is untrustworthy with other women's men, but she is turning a blind eye.

• Members

I have been hoping that she went back to the house, saw them, and had the heart attack in her car after, but has forgotten what she saw. Unfortunately, that seems very unlikely. Instead. this heart attack has apparently made her lose her mind and good judgment.

• Members
How do you figure? I didn't see anything that indicated suchThis is nothing new and pretty consistent with their entire marriage. She's been putting up with his BS for years now, getting mad at the awful things he does, only to go crawling back to him, apologizing for daring to be upset! Katie's reaction here is pretty typical of how she's dealt with her issues with Bill. She is too damn weak to actually stand by her guns and leave him. Ultimately she always accepts what he does, even if it hurts her and her family

• Members

I thought it was great the way Hope told Brooke that chasing unworthy taken men is what she (Brooke) and Taylor taught Hope and Steffy. Time for this triangle to end for good! But I know it's just a matter of week until Liam is making gooey eyes at Hope and realizes that he made a mistake! God I hope his plane explodes in mid air and only the pilot escapes.

I knew it was best if Katie just died! There is nothing to be gained from her waking and talking this nonsense!

Brooke is a clever little tramp! Schooling Katie on how to keep Bill? Don't take off your ring Katie? What if she does? Taking off the ring means it's ok to have sex with Bill? Is that the trigger? Good god! She has given Hope bad advice about men, why would I think she'd do better for Katie? No one should be encouraging any woman to stay with a man like Bill AND ACCEPT HIM as he is. Ugh!

I know it's been years and I should have gotten used to Hunter Tylo's face and offensive breasts, but I haven't. It's really difficult looking at her. She can barely move her face or lips to talk. Gross!

• Members

I cannot stomach this apologetic Katie. How is her husband's inappropriate behavior with her sister suddenly a small thing? WTH has happened to the Katie was full of righteous anger just a couple weeks ago? Brad has ripped out her backbone.

Brooke has no damn shame. I don't know why she was hanging around their house crying over Katie and Bill's family pictures instead of high tailing her treacherous ass home. I will say that Bill does look a little guilty and ashamed. I noticed Brooke mentioned that a child creates a bond. I hope that this is not a hint that she will be pregnant. The final goodbye montage, blech. Horrible. No one buys those two lusting cheaters are in love Brad so just stop trying to sell it! And stop those close ups of Brooke, they are not flattering.

I cannot believe that Hope texted Liam on his honeymoon. She needs to forget about him.

• Members

Just waiting for Katie to have "the big one". Can't take this writing any longer. It makes no sense that she would make light of her sister and husband flirting. Instead of waking up and deciding that she is too good for this crap and wanting to make a life for herself and Will, she decides to bring a man who cannot commit and will bring nothing but constant misery back into what could be a peaceful home for her son? Yeah, she's useless!

Brooke is such trash and playing this do gooder sacrificing everything for the love of her sister? Trash! And I'm just not sure why she's wearing that outfit an 80 year old would wear!

Liam's still alive :(

• Members

#FreeHope

Free my girl from that confused mess known as Liam. Either put her back with Oliver or bring on a new love interest. I've already said that they need to bring on an exotic man and make him a disgruntled long lost son of Taylor with Prince Omar. I'd love to see St. Taylor duck mouth behind have an aneurism over a child of hers shacking up with Brooke's daughter.

And Katie needs to chunk Bill the deuces and hook up with Dr. Meade. wub.png

Archived