B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

It's absolutely ridiculous to leave Hope in this black hole. She should be disgusted with Liam! Oliver doesn't stand a chance and he needs to keep it moving. The moment Liam sees Hope happy with someone, he will come sniffing around and she will dump whomever for the 30th time. This cycle needs to end. Hope won and she's too stupid to realize it!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. That's what makes me mad about B&B is when Hope starts to gain a little glimmer of hope and is willing to move on/some character development Brad Bell has to yank her back into that mess, and it makes me mad. This is the daughter of Brooke and Deacon! She shouldn't be squabbling for no man! She should be out there finding her next victim and getting her back broke! tongue.png I pray each and every day that Brad will finally get that fans are OVER Steffy/Hope/Liam. Let Hope move on to bigger and better things. SORAS Alexandria (Thorne's daughter) and let her be an obstacle for them (b/c that would be perfect seeing as she IS one of the real Forrester heirs, and she still needs to give Taylor grief for mowing down her mother), but get Hope out of Steffy and Liam's orbit for now!

• Members

If it frees her, I'm all for it. Not crazy about any of the 3, loathe Liam but Hope needs to be free of this and needs to stop seeing Liam as Steffy's victim.

Steffy is just another Terrocita LoFitz - latches onto a waffling loser, convinces him he loves her as he toys with both waiting for a sign from above on who to choose.

Liam = GARBAGE, and if my hate for him escalates [not sure it could at this point], I'm gonna need professional help! It's simply not healthy!!!!!

• Members

Tell us how you really feel! LOL I love your B&B posts. I agree with a lot of them, too.

I wish that my gorgeous Steffy would kick lame Liam to the curb. When she arrived on her motorbike, I had hoped it was to grind his ass into the dirt, but no. It was just her attempt to show how Free-Spirited and Unpredictable she is. Pick me, Liam! And WTF was with Bill's uncomfortable wedding speech?!

Kim Matula is awesome, IMO, and literally makes Hope viable and relatable, no mean feat given Brad Bell's atrocious writing for the character.

I have been a Brooke fan for a long time but I cannot stomach her selfishness and the BS she is feeding Katie about being a Good Wife and Cherishing Her King. :rolleyes: If I hear Katie tell Bill "I'm so sorry" one more time...

• Members

I cannot stand one more second of Katie grovelling to Bill. I can't believe that she is a bit suspicious about Bill's attentiveness and gift of jewelry. Brad is desperately trying to spin so that whitewash Brooke's guilt. Another montage of the disgusting twosome and close up of her odd face. Blah.

What is Rick's issue here? One minute he is acts receptive to Caroline's flirting, then he rejects her completely. Why doesn't he just tell Caroline that it is over?

Damn, Maya looked gorgeous. Where did she get new wardrobe and money for the hairdresser? Is she already on the Forrester payroll? I love the way she looks at Rick. She is sooo falling in love with him. I don't blame her even though he is shifty as hell. Rick looked so handsome in his suits and coordinating accessories.

Carter working out is hot as hell. He has a beautiful body. Caroline's mean girl act is so funny.

Hope looked so pretty today. She really does need to move and find a new man (not Oliver).

• Members

What really irks me is that Katie keeps saying that Bill has always been loyal. Really? What about his fling with Steffy? The fling that triggered Katie's first heart attack. Brad has decided that Bill/Steffy never happened so he trying to convince the audience of the same. I expect that the next time that BIll cheats on Katie, we are going to told to forget his affairs with both Steffy and Brooke. It is about time that Katie cheats because this is getting repetitive.

Hope's dress was pretty horrible. LOL!

• Members

Ha. Taylock Holmes knows the truth! She just thinks that it happened that night. When Katie tells her about giving back her rings, Taylock will realize that it happen after.

Lt. Baker in on the case while snacking on lemon bars. Pam is hilarious. Lt. Baker figured out that Bill was drinking. Brooke doesn't care though. I like Brooke's dress.

How does not Katie not smell the sex guilt on Bill?

Awww, Liam and Steffy are sweet. No sure why we needed the flashbacks though.

• Members

Bill's initials match what he's full of and Katie has no clue what is up.

The cat is out of the bag. I like how Taylor pried the truth out of Brooke and Brooke didn't even have to say a word, as she doesn't have a good poker face.

Archived