B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

I am not surprise, but Brooke had some freaking nerve calling her and Bill's lust, "love" today. Boy, did Stephanie have it right, Brook is always "in love." It how she justifies her nasty man lusting. And I hope that I never hear Brooke call Bill, "stallion" or him call her, "filly" ever again.

What I don't get about Hope is that not too long before she found out about Bill's schemes, she was more or less fine with Steffy and Liam being together. Now Hope cannot imagine living without him? Are you kidding me? Hope needs to find a new man, Carter would probably rock her world and make her forget all about Liam.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope was disgusted that Liam was still emotionally involved with Steffy which is why she called off the last wedding. It is only over the last month or two that she has done a 180 and was willing to put up with his feelings for Steffy as long as he chose her. Whiplash this triangle.

Is there any chance that Katie saw Brooke and Bill in bed together, but forgot it because of the trauma of the heart attack? Not that it would make much of a difference to Katie growing a backbone.

• Members

^^^ that's how you make an entrance...lol. I loved her wedding attire. Very different, yet modern and very chic. Her scene with Taylor was very well done.

9NufJTD.jpg?1

Hope just go home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHeDE5x69DA

"Talk about justifying your own BS" :lol:

LOL...I love how it seems as if Clarence is a Steffy fan as he's always dogging Hope.

• Members

4a25f0455e.gif

SO BADASS! LOL! I freaking loved Steffy's entrance wub.png The best ever.

The Steffy/Thomas/Taylor scenes before the wedding were so good. Their family hug wub.png And the last Taylor/Steffy scene was beautiful, loved the uplifting disney princess cue they played to cap it off...laugh.png

Hope rolleyes.gif Just no. Stay away!

I'm getting more and more disgusted with Maya as each ep passes. Can't stand her smug grins & attitude towards Caroline. Sure Caroline is serving her the same dish but she actually has a legitimate reason. Maya is ALL OVER her boyfriend & I can't stand how she's acting all innocent wondering why Caroline's bitchy with her. BITCH, maybe you should stop pursuing a man that isn't your yet. Rick is even more disgusting as he continues to lead Caroline on when he knows damn well he doesn't want her anymore. Ridiculous! And I will NEVER, EVER accept Maya working for Forrester as a spokesmodel after she claimed to have wanted to make it out there on her own w/out any help. Now look at her w/all the goods being handed to her & she's like thx babe. UGH rolleyes.gif

• Members

I wish Elvira had driven that motorcycle right off a cliff. Her display was ridiculous and just screamed "look Liam, every day with me is going to be such a totally awesome adventure". Second rate TRASH just like your mommy!

Dope on the other end of town wanting to bust up the wedding when she should see that she is clearly the winner here!

Liam is still alive and I'm super disappointed about that! Hate him!

BB simply does not do rootable couples. They just don't.

• Members

I love the outdoor scenes of that Spanish style villa. Is it true that is Brad's real home? Because it is lovely. The garden is breathtakingly beautiful.

The purple theme of the wedding was stylish and stunning. Taylor looked lovely in the purple lace dress. I love that Stephanie's picture is on the dressing table. I was glad that they mentioned Stephanie, Phoebe and Ridge.

Steffy coming on the bike was fun and she looked gorgeous, but I wish that her wedding outfit was purple rather than black.

Hope's wardrobe has been so good of late, what happened? Since when does Liam getting married mean losing him forever for either Hope or Steffy. LOL!

Liam looked so handsome as did Bill. They are such a good looking father/son pair, very yummy. Justin and Carter looked handsome a hell, but Thomas' suit was horrible.

Bill was spreading it too thick with Steffy. I love how they both pretend that they did not have an emotional almost physical affair not too long ago.

Archived