B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am surprised that Bill is feeling guilt about Katie's condition. I thought he would be first in line to pull the plug so he can be with his "filly," puke! Brooke never thought this would happen? Bill did not realize how his disgusting behavior would impact Katie? That selfish biatch wanted to be alone with Katie. Someone better keep an eye on her. I would not put it pass her to pull the plug, then her bastard husband kissed her forehead. These two scumbags have no shame and need to be castrated.

Brooke has no f'ing shame. She loves Katie so much. She will do anything for Katie like f'king her husband.

You go, Taylor! I love her persistence. She will figure out the truth. I hereby dub her, "Taylock Holmes."

Donna does not want to believe that Brooke would do that to Katie. She has to see how Brooke and BIll are whispering and skulking around.

I am surprised that Hope did not smell the sex on Brooke when they hugged.

• Members

I haven't watched B&B regularly in years, but I've tuned in here and there. IIRC when Brad with a beard, I mean Bill, first arrived, he was interested in Grace, I mean Donna. Later he was with Victoria, I mean Katie. Now he's with Brooke. So he's been with all three sisters? That's a first I think.

• Members

Inspector Taylor is on the case. Can't wait til she exposes those 2 rat bastards. My fear is that she will take Katie's heart into consideration and not say anything. I hope I'm wrong!!!!!

Brooke is looking worse than Bill now. She won't take responsiblity, and I'll be damned if she will allow Bill to. LMAO! Crazy narcissistic piece of trash! "What happens if Katie wakes up and we are not there"??? Um, she might live to see another day, you idiot! "I'll do anything for you...but if you ask me not to screw your husband, all bets are off". High Priestess Of Skanks for sure!

Yeah, Dollar. Didn't take you long to lose those 2 points I just gave you. Brooke was the biggest cheerleader for your marriage? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Poor Donna, so afraid of what the truth really is.

Loving this! BB don't disappoint!!!!!

• Members

Taylock Holmes might keep quiet for Katie's sake, but somehow she will find out. Maybe she will overhear some combination of Bill, Brooke, and Taylock or maybe Donna finally finds out the truth and spills the beans. I just hope that Katie divorces Bill's ass, but I doubt it. I see, Bill all deeply in love with Katie by then, begging her to forgive him because she made him do it with Brooke.

• Members

I just love B&B's outdoor scenes. They make the soap seem like it is set in a real city. Although, I swear this has got to be the longest one day in soap history. It has lasted almost two weeks.

I was so glad when Hope exasperatedly asked Rick if Caroline is still his girlfriend. Of course, he annoyingly did not answer.

Dayzee is annoying, but she is interesting as a mean girl. Carter was very yummy today. I had to laugh when he looked at Dayzee and Caroline as if they were crazy.

Welcome back, Steffy. She looked stunning with her gorgeous hair. Hunter Tylo looked good too with her lush hair. Caroline's hair, on the other hand, looked like a wild bird nest.

But seriously, another wedding for Liam? I love him, but enough already. At least, he was not telegraphing that distant doubtful look like he usually does.

Taylock Holmes is still on Brooke and Bill's case. Go Taylock! She and Eric are surprisingly sweet together.

• Members

"She should still be in prison for crimes against fashion."...LOL

tumblr_ml42t5m5C01rt2syno1_400.gif

tumblr_ml42t5m5C01rt2syno2_400.gif

They are hilarious but Dayzee and Caroline are positively pathetic!
2a8exe9.jpg
I loved how excited Taylor was for Steffy
30aw0mw.gif
Yay to Steffy being back and looking as gorgeous as ever
gOFkeZ5.gif
Did anyone notice Liam mouth off "thank god" when Taylor said the planner wasn't Pam? LOL

Archived