B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I'm harping, but it's so wrong that we didn't see Katie until the end of the eppy! So wrong!

They didn't want to distract us from the lovemaking/grossness of BB, so they save Katie til the end. I wanted my split screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

It would have been far more soapy if we had witnessed Katie having her heart attack as Bill and Brooke were having sex. One of my favorites scene was from Another World where they showed Frankie having a miscarriage as Cass and Kathleen were having sex. It was heartbreaking and very well done. I think that B&B might have constrained by having limited sets available for that day's filming.

• Members
then they should have cut the Rick/Maya stuff from that episode! I wonder where Katie had her heart attack and how she got to the hospital. I assumed she went home, which means Donna would have seen her and saw how distraught she was (and likely assumed she caught Bill and Brooke together). If not, then where did she go? I hope these questions are answered today

• Members

As a Raya fan, I am glad that they did not cut their scenes. If anything should have been cut it is Bill/Brooke's repellent sex. Katie could not have gone home because Liam and Hope were there and I think that Brad wants to keep their stories separate. Donna left Will with Hope and Liam to go to work I think. This makes me think that Katie had the heart attack on the street or in her car and a passerby called the ambulance. Another possibility is that she went to meet Donna at Forrester and had the heart attack there.

• Members
you should as its been real good. You'll probably appreciate that Steffy is on the backburner and nowhere to be seen. Just be warned that Brooke takes the term sleazy slut to a whole new level. Woman is dirty and Bill is no better

• Members

We were cheated! Instead of use seeing BB for the slugs they are, we were supposed to appreciate this grand love in the making! PUKE! That was an epic fail because I can't imagine anyone cheering on BB, so they should have gone for the drama! Idiots!

I WANT MY SPLIT SCREEN!

My guess is that the triangle from hell has been put on hold because JMW might be unavailable right now. Steffy is a good character, but if her absence means that wretched trio is on the back burner, so beit! I don't miss Steffy one bit!

Archived