B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
well that has nothing to do with casting; it's writing. Steffy from a year ago was more like Brooke with Hope like Taylor, but now not so much. We've seen Hope become the aggressor and edgier whereas Steffy has become more laid back and stable

you should pose that in the spoiler section or put spoiler tags in your post.

• Members

"No refunds huh? Let's see about that" LOL...I cant wait to see what this bitch has in store to get her money back. Caroline is so much more fun now that she's no longer written as a Hope clone

ETA: Oh sh-t, Donna knows! I hope Brooke cant back out of it tomorrow. I want Donna to slap her!

• Members

Brooke was hilarious. It was like tears on cue. They both walk into the hospital room to kill Katie off because confirming what they both denied made the most sense at a critical moment. I was hoping the writers would have some humor and allow Katie to wake up for a few seconds to choke Brooke....but this is supposed to be serious drama....sigh.

I was beginning to think that Maya was going to continue to be naive. Caroline threatening to call the police was funny but nowhere near as funny as her admiration of Hercules. Was she going to report his refusal to grant her a refund after paying him to lure some wannabe actress into making an adult film? Wouldn't that make her the potential criminal?

Now the man has evidence that Caroline was there....he should send her an instagram with a caption about how her salad made her really hungry....

Hope and Liam = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Brooke, "is this our fault?" Bill replies guilty, "no," as they drag their disgusting unwashed sex smelly asses to the hospital. Unbelievable! Why are they even bothering to pretend that they care? I think that they wanted to see her so they could finish killing her off. This way they could be together and raise Will. Losers!

Donna sees the missing rings. She knows what those disgusting slugs have been up to! Get them, Donna, get them!

Awww, my pretties Rick and Maya, sitting in Eric's office, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. I don't know why Rick does not tell Caroline to go and stay the hell away. He is just stringing her along. He knows that he wants to be with Maya.

I appreciate Caroline's moxie going to get her money back. Herc was hysterical. I love his chest, very cut, although not his costume.

Ah, I don't blame Hope for not being able to resist Liam. He is so adorable. I would be running my hand along his face too.

• Members

"Is this our fault?"

"......no."

ROFL, Bill didn't really believe that, he knows it's their fault. I know they had to leave right away, but it adds insult to injury to show up to the hospital unwashed after doing the deed. Brooke looked sort of rumpled.

Is Caroline going to end up in the adult film somehow? Sure seems like it.

• Members

Lawd have mercy! What did I just watch?!

It's bad enough these 2 slugs go to Katie's hospital room together, but here's Brooke:

"Katie, open your eyes...It's Brooke and Bill". I did NOT just hear that! Why not just shoot her, Brooke? Heifer shed more tears when she saw that Donna was on to them than she did about Katie being at death's door. What a piece of trash! I don't think anyone on Daytime has ever been lower than this woman!!!!!

Archived