B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am more than okay with Maya fighting for Rick. She was walking away from him albeit reluctantly when Caroline talked to her like she was dirt. Maya wasn't having that so she stepped up to get her man. Besides, Rick is already Maya's. It is just a matter of them figuring out how to get there.

I just occurred to me that the Hope/Rick scenes that I was referring to might have been bonus scenes that did not actually air during the episode.

• Members

Ann, I don't think Rick not breaking up with Caroline is ridiculous at all. Caroline could very easily end things with Rick. Why does he get the power in this? Not to mention, would it matter if Rick ended things? I ask this because Caroline sees what's going on, yet she's determined to hold onto Rick because she feels entitled to him. A Forrester should be with someone like Caroline and not "wasted" on Maya.

And even if Caroline were written as sympathetic, there is no way she should put up with Rick. Bitchy or rootable, Caroline should not allow herself to be treated this way. Rick's feelings are no more important than hers.

• Members

divinemotion, you have got to stop. Those two are so gross together. LOL! I wish Katie would hold her ground and damn the divorce.

Good point. I had not even considered that Caroline could easily break up with Rick and yet she refuses to even though she can clearly see the depth of his feelings for Maya. I mean, Rick won't even sleep with Caroline because of Maya. Caroline really could use a dose of self-respect here.

Archived