B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Yay, Hope telling Rick to go after Maya. She has got it right that Rick is making the whole situation more difficult than it has to be. I don't get it. Is he reluctant to hurt Caroline by dumping her because I don't see how cheating on her is any less hurtful. Is he dating both of them? Because it is not clear to me what is going on there.

Carter is very handsome, charming, and it looked like he was checking out her butt. He and Maya make a very good looking couple. She should date him and see how it goes. Rick has a girlfriend after all. This way she can kiss two looking men whenever she feels like it. Maya as the new Hope for the Future spokesperson is so soapy. I love it.

Awww, Liam and Steffy look so happy. I love the outdoor courtyard scenes. I wonder how long that will last.

I did not like Taylor telling Hope that she could not use the pool. Taylor could have been far more gracious.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with this skank Maya. Why is she going to Forrester? Why is she sticking her tongue down Rick's throat. Bitch, he has a GIRLFRIEND and you know that. She has no shame. She is not as sweet and innocent as she claims to be. She makes me root for Caroline and Dayzee to take her down

Boy was Hope ballsy today. She shouldnt have left for Liam and Steffy's sake; she should have left for her own. Its quite pathetic to just want to hang around there given the circumstances. I dont get what she is trying to prove

I loved the two couples dancing at the beginning. Both very happy and looking good.

• Members

Hope needs to move the hell on! Matters not what skank Steffy did, Liam is a grown man who loves her very much when its convenient. Hope has gotten so ridiculous, and the writers need to do better with her. Not sure why she continues to torture herself but it's disgusting to watch. I hate Liam so much that it's not healthy.

Currently, there are 4 characters on Daytime that I'd want dead dead dead, and I don't think I can properly convey how much!

Adam Newman

Sharon Newman

Connie Falconeri

Liam Spencer

...there just are no words!

• Members

she is constantly throwing herself at a guy with a girlfriend and spending alone time which is anything but innocent. If you were Rick's girlfriend, would you honestly be alright with the way she keeps going after him, sticking her tongue down his throat multiple times? She's a skank bc she is overstepping her boundaries

• Members

I love Maya regardless. She is not the one in a "supposedly" committed relationship. She isn't manipulating or forcing Rick into anything. She has made it clear that she wants Rick and and he feels the same way. I don't think that Rick is any prize since he is not stepping up and ending it with Caroline. However, Caroline knows the score now. She knows that he is falling in love with Maya and is desperately trying to hold on to Rick instead of ending it herself. To paraphrase Bonnie Riatt, Caroline cannot make Rick love her if he doesn't, she cannot make his heart feel something it won't. So she needs to chill out for now. I am sure that she will live to fight another day. Given this is B&B, Rick will probably be desperately in love with her again in a few months time, while saying, "Maya who?" LOL!

• Members

Maya is not throwing herself at Rick. He likes her and wants to be with her. However, I'm going to need at least one of the 3 to raise their standards because I can't root for Raya when both are behaving like idiots. How hard could it be for Rick to dump Caroline? Not very! And Maya should not want to be with a man who is treating another woman this way, even if that woman is Caroline. The writing is very lacking here!

• Members

I guess I'm the only one that has an issue with some chick repeatedly sticking her tongue down the throat of a guy with a girlfriend and Maya is the one that initiated the two lost recent kisses. Ain't no good gonna come to her. You lose them how you get them. She'll ever learn that lesson

• Members

I have already said that I think that Maya is a little ethically challenged, but I am not buying that she is a "skank" as you refer to her. I also don't see that she is a "Mary Sue" as you or maybe it was someone else called her. I don't think that Maya should be involved with a guy in a relationship as she might get hurt, but she is not forcing Rick's mouth open, he is happily kissing her back, and he is not pushing her away. Maya and RIck are openly pursuing each other, trying to figure out how to be together. Rick does not seem ready to dump Caroline, but he also refuses to sleep with her, spend time with her, and is openly seeing Maya which indicates that he is easing himself out of that relationship. However, I agree with Chit that Maya has to consider what kind of man Rick must be not to make decision about her and Caroline. Maya needs to insist that Rick make a decision and do that now.

• Members

No, so I'd dump him. I agree, it's not right to be with a guy who is committed to someone else. It's just silly that Rick hasn't broken up with Caroline. Maya should step back and force him to choose, but that wouldn't be very good soap.

• Members

WELCOME BACK, STEFFY!! My woman! She looked damn good ;'-)

How cute were her & Liam outside in their swimsuits feeling her baby bump? Best scene of the week, that was just too adorable!

Now, now Hope I'm sorry you had to see Steffy & Liam happy, playing cutesy tag outside in the courtyard. Wait, no I'm not. Can you move on now and find a new man? Or call Oliver?

Taylor was HIGHLY annoying this week to me. LMAO at Bill asking her if she had any other patients

Brooke told Donna that she didn't tell Katie about Bill's accident on the phone because she didn't want her to find out he was drinking and driving rolleyes.gif Wait, NO BITCH!! You could've at least said he was in an accident, you didn't have to mention the drinking part! That phone conversation is still all kinds of WTF. It made no damn sense!

Caroline: "Do you know what the press would do if they found out that Rick was all buddy buddy with an ex con? And before you give me the whole she was exonerated thing, It's irrelevant because as far as I'm concerned , she should still be in prison for crimes against fashion" LMAO laugh.png

"If you look on my profile it says in a relationship with Rick Forrester so, you know, it can't get more official than that" laugh.png

rolleyes.gif at Rick offering Maya a modeling job at Forrester and her actually accepting. I was really hoping she'd continue striving to make it out there on her own like she's seemingly preached she'd always do. Very disappointing. Also I agree with Cheap it's trifling of Maya to be kissing Rick when she knows he has a girlfriend. She needs to step aside & wait til they break up. She's low key thirsty

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

You both. Just...laugh.png

LOL, yes! I loved how Steffy didn't want Pam to be her wedding planner laugh.png This whole exchange was hilarious.

BTW if I'm not mistaken, those gifs are yours and they have your signature color filter on them. They look amazing! Or my eyes are playing tricks on me

• Members

These two are so freaking disgusting. They have no shame, hugging in Katie's house and pretending to care about her recovering. They are such liars to Katie and themselves. They took her at her word!? You low life slug, Brooke. They were f'cking before Katie's car had pulled out of the driveway! I want to punch them both in the face.

It is unbelievable that Brooke can seriously ask if Katie wants her and Bill to have a life together. She is f'king crazy. If they both are so sure that Katie meant it and they did nothing wrong, why don't tell everyone.what they did? They are making lose my freaking mind. Flashbacks! Are you f'cking kidding me? Watching those two have sex almost blinded me the first time around.

I still think that they keep going into her room together so they can kill Katie. They want to pull the plug on her.

How can Katie talk on a ventilator? LOL! And her first word is "ring?" Oh please, what about her baby? This show...

Do people not remember that Steffy was involved with Bill? Why would Katie want to go to her wedding?

Archived