Married to Medicine

• Members

Contessa was boring this last season with her body building storyline. I agree that she probably didn't want to deal with further scrutiny with Scott. 

I'd not heard any allegations that the break-in was fake. That is so awful if true given how traumatizing that can be for people. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The allegations started cropping up after Anila implied that Toya might have had a link to the break-in (in itself a shocking allegation). So it could be Toya stans spreading tit-for-tat rumors. I don't think the break-in was necessarily staged, but I do think Anila staged a few things on-camera -- like her housekeeper 'leaving' and then returning to the family later.

• Members

Well, I see Contessa confirmed her exit. Which I guess means that the rest is true, too. Though I AM not sure about the Dr. Greg return yet. And did I see PORSHA is coming???

I think it is good for Contessa. I've seen enough over the last few years that that might be best for her marriage. But again, we might find out in the next two years that they separate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ive never forgotten this moment, ever! Insane and 100% real. You saw it just spiral out of control in real time and just go left.

Speaking of Quad, Dr. G and the fiancee got married this weekend. The cameras were there, as were Simone, Jackie, Toya. Quad, of course, refused to sign on for this season. I'm not a Quad fan and always thought she was a user and Phaedra-level shady.... but im not sure Dr. G is where it's at for M2M either.

• Members

Exactly!!! I remember seeing it in real time and loving it. And it was only during the pandemic that I got to see them at the reunion that year....wow. That was a great feud.

So it's confirmed that Quad isn't on this coming season. I only heard rumors. 

• Members

Start from the beginning. I loved Season 1. You get all the setup, plus Mariah and Toya attempting their best homage to Alexis vs. Krystle, which results in one of the most epic Bravo scenes ever.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Faulkner