Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I view Toya and Quad differently. Quad is certainly a major bigmouth, but the real story isn't about what Toya said in response, to me it's about what she didn't say...

Toya said Quad would want "a Eugene" and that she'd want "stability"...what Toya didn't say is that she loves or cares about Eugene. Rather, Toya focused on what Eugene provides her materially. 

It has seemed to me, time and again, that Toya is materially driven and as was alluded to throughout the season, it seems they are, inexplicably, on thin ice, financially. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I saw that, too, and that's why Quad is staying and Porsha (who apparently used to date Dr. Greg -- that man gets around) is on the show.

Conetessa said that she quit rather than was fired. She indicated that M2M focused on her personal drama a lot (and not her doctoring) and that she was tired of "crying and cussing," hence her decision to leave. She probably didn't want scrutiny on her and Scott anymore.

Anila was apparently fired. No surprise given the thirst she and her husband displayed, and the whispers of fakery surrounding the break-in.