Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Im not feeling Audra anymore. She is doing the absolute most and coming across thirsty. Toya can be annoying at times but I dont think what she has said warrants the energy Audra is giving her.  She is too young for this group. She is 32 and these women are  in their 40s and 50s and it showes

• Members

Quad is a fraud. I thought her storyline was genuine till Mason;s mother popped up in the last episode and they were all cool. NO explanation for why Quad has the kid and not her. She doesnt seem to be on drugs, going through mental issues or sick, you know the usual reasons why a mother may not be able to care for her child. Mason seems to have a healthy well adjusted mother that could be taking care of him but Quad led us to believe he was an orphan bc she deliberately withheld information about her situation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Aw He#L No!!! Not Bravo taking one of their best shows and editing out the good stuff!!!

First, RHoBH. Then RHOA. Now THIS???

And does anyone like @Chris B know what podcast Kari was on and she revealed they did to her what they pulled on Jen Davis over on RHOD Season 5 by editing down her whoooooole storyline?

Cuz this looked juicy and goes back to that Instrgram that Kari did pre-season I posted a while back. 

ETA...there was MORE to the fight??? OOOoooo

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Kari did an interview on Heavenly's YouTube where she discussed some of the stuff that got cut, she also mentioned it on Behind the Velvet Rope podcast. I truly am stunned because it sounds like she really brought it. They cut out the entire feud/reconciliation with Heavenly, the cut out her feud with Contessa and their Vegas blow up and they cut out the Anila/Toya fight. I have no clue what the producers were thinking. It also seems like Kari is the one who revealed that Toya "predicted" Anila's break in. It makes no sense that they obviously paid her and she gave so much material and they didn't use any of it. 

• Members

Why do you think that is?

I was so excited that you and others would see a lot of Kari this season so I feel a kinda way myself. And she feuded with Contessa, too? 

Well...if true...that should teach Anila to stop starting stuff with Toya. heehee.

• Members

That's so weird about editing Kari out! I was actually thinking the other day about how weird it is that she's around so much and yet we spend NO time with her -- she's just there. This explains that and begs a lot of other questions!

I really love this show. It's so, so consistent, and somehow it can be this explosive and yet never turn so toxic that I feel like I can't watch it.

• Members

It makes absolutely no sense! Kari was so central to the story that if anything they should've expanded her role. I think the problem was that they have too many women and they knew they had Audra coming in so they had to make room for her. Personally, I think it's time for Contessa to go. Swap her out with Miss Kari!

• 2 weeks later...