Married to Medicine

• Members

I’m watching and just want to say I agree with basically everything. It’s been a great season already and Sweet Tea is such an odd addition that I’m just fascinated to see how she survives the whole season.

I was never a Contessa fan so she’s not missed for me. And I will never like Quad. Having both her and Phaedra is a lot of dramatics.

Edited by Antoyne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just realised that you called Sweet Tea 'Toya's country cousin' way before me. I don't know whether we just came to that conclusion independent of each other, or whether I absorbed your statement without realising where it came from. Apologies if it's the latter. She really does look like Toya in certain angles.

Dr. G seems a lot happier with Sweet Tea, but he is mortally afraid that she will dump him like Quad did. Quad always let it be known that she was 'above' Dr. G and that she was entitled to better options. He was a mere stepping stone to those better options, and he knew it. Not surprisingly, it did a number on his self-esteem. He always wanted a traditional wife who would appreciate and fuss over him, and Lateasha seems to fit the bill.

Every time Dr. Alicia pops up, it's a jumpscare. I'm like, Who is this? I actually think Lateasha's bridesmaid (Jasmine) who has been giving Heavenly the side-eye, might have been a better friend-of option.

Heavenly is a turncoat who jumps from one person to another when it suits her. She turns on everybody except for Jackie, for some reason. I think the other women enjoy Heavenly, but I'm not sure they trust her. Quad needs Heavenly (and not just Special Guest Star Phaedra) to cement her position as a main cast member on the show. Sister Circle is not coming back.

• Members

Also Heavenly did one of her messy recaps with Carlos King and revealed alot of tea. One of note is that when Phaedra nad Greg initially dated, Phaedra tried to proposition him to pay her an allowance of $4K to be with her. He said no and dropped her. Sounds like she was trying to be an escor to pay for law school. I beleive Heavenly bc Greg told her and Phaedra lies.

Quad's contact negotiations didnt go the way she planned and Heavenly thinks thats why she may be mad/bitter towards the ladies. She held out on filming for 5 weeks and she managed to negotiate a deal where she got paid the same as the other women....but we now know that she will only do like 7 episodes so she will make far less money this season overall. I guess part of the deal was that she would be able to be kept on as a main cast member and not demoted to a friend as she was in Season 8

Quad doesnt talk to anyone of the women when filming is done. Thats true. All the women have a real relationship with each other but Quad only comes around when filming starts up. She tends to go to Africa with other housewives thirst trapping and looking for men down there

She's not convinced Quad ever loved Greg. She was with him more out of loyalty bc he took care of her. She was homeless at one point after being evicted and Mariah arranged for her cousin to give her a place to stay. Then Greg found her and took her in

Dr. Alicia was cast for M2M:DMV but when that didnt get picked up, she moved to ATL to join this cast. She filmed the entire season and may have some stuff coming up but they cut all of her good material so far. Heavenly thinks its bc there are too many women on the show

Phaedra tried to give Quad a lifeline with that funeral stunt but was mad that she took no accountability and failed to apologize to the women. That may have sealed her fate bc they are over her. Quad felt she was indispensible and she is not a team player

• Members

Speaking of final exits and given @Cat mentioned Sister Circles...given the years we all have talked about Quad, her place, and that season...this sneak peek might be some confirmation that karma is coming for Quad.

Hold up @Cheap21 so M2M: DMV is not coming after all?

Ugh! I swear they never give M2M spinoffs a chance.

• Members

Quad is going out in an embarrassing blaze of fury. Sh is on SM claiming they forced her out and she is clearly in her feelings. she is getting the karma for what she did to Mariah. Apparently the core 4 have a meeting and kick her out the group nad production back them up on that. LMAO!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

It was! I almost felt bad for her until she said she had no emotional attachment to the women. Okay, then girl, bye! She makes it so hard to like her. I also laughed at her bestie Phakedra throwing her to the side with her "I dont know her" attitude. Heavenly was a delight exposing her for the liar we all know she is.

• Members

And the backlash has been quick and crazy. Carlos King and his interview with her. Carlos King vs Dr. Heavenly. That leaked video of Dr. Jackie and everyone online coming for her and Dr. Simone (with Buffie leading the charge).

A mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!