Married to Medicine

• Members

I felt like I was watching a karmic full circle. It took me back to the way Quad and the others iced Mariah out if the show. Now, it wasn't just Quad, it was Jackie, Simone and Heavenly too. M2M can be ruthless in cutting people. It's like watching an Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority chapter tell a pledge that they do not cut it as an AKA. So it was with the Quad takedown. 

What strikes me is what a narcissist Quad is. She never fathoms that anything is her fault, it's always someone else's. While this M2M season was filming, Quad went on Carlos King's podcast earlier this year crowing about how the season was a 'bore,' how Dr G and his wife were a bore and production begged her to come back and pay her her 'worth.' She was triumphant. Cut to December, and I'm watching the flop resurrection and wondering what the hell Quad was thinking. That contrived nonsense fell flatter than a pancake. Phaedra belatedly realised this was a hot mess and ran from the situation she set up like her house,was on fire. Quad hopped out of that coffin and immediately went into victim mode, blaming all and sundry for hurting her. By that point, the cast had her number and turned the tables on her. If they were so terrible, why was she coming back to beg to be part of the group? Because of the show, and only the show.

As a narcissist, Quad still cannot accept her role in how everything deteriorated. I remember in S1,  Quad was an afterthought. She decided to change all that by turning on the two people she felt were 'holding her back' from true greatness and the next level: Mariah and her husband. As usual, blaming others and acting the victim. This time around, there was nobody left to blame, although she went back on Carlos King's podcast this week to discuss it. CK blew smoke up her ass and told her she was the breakout star of M2M. Excuse me? Breakout? Is she Nene? Bethenny Frankel? Wasn't Sister Circle cancelled (checks notes) two presidents ago?

I'm sure she'll be back, though. As Heavenly said (and I'm loathe to agree with Heavenly), Quad is a user. But she is a lightening rod. I'm not sure Phaedra is a fit for M2M, but Quad does have history with the group. Some corners of social media think her leaving will harm the rest of the season. We will see. The whole thing was compelling viewing but also uncomfortable to watch, especially given that it was Simone and Jackie that sealed her fate.

And speaking of Dr Jackie...

I saw that. Dr Jackie has been up on a pedestal and some of that was starting to crack when Buffie was on the show. I'm thinking she will come back from this, though, but her image her been dented, no doubt about it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"DONE WITH IT.' 

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, the main complaint was that there was no actual apology in that statement! I think Dr Jackie will be forced to release a better, second apology by her team and it may sound a lot like her apology to Buffie at reunion. 

• Members

Agreed. I dont think there's anything more she can do at this point

Thats not an easy trip too! It takes 6 hours to fly to SF from ATL and then another 2 hours AT LEAST, with no traffic to get to Napa. That has got to be one of the most exhausting way to get fired. They didnt even do it in the morning after she rested. They were no, get your butt up at 1:30 AM so we can terminate you on the spot. That was savage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL...this latter half of Married to Medicine is not gonna be good to Jackie. Her first was CRACKED when she learned where the couple's trip was going to be. Good. She needs to be put to work. Im gonna be here for Sweet Tea coming for her next week.

Please register in order to view this content

Heavenly legit is morphing into a Phaedra clone. She is even letting Phaedra dress her down to the wig

• Members

Why is this new news to Contessa? Buffie made this claim 2 years ago and has been consistent in her story. 

And the only people that'll be called on the cast is Mariah, Toya, and Simone because they were in the closet. Production will be called too. However, I think Contessa is blowing hot air. Scott will talk her off the cliff b/c if they get Bravo wrapped up in a lawsuit, Contessa will never be invited back either as Bravo will have to hire legal to defend themselves. 

• Members

Tea came for Jackie's neck and I was here for it! Finally someone told that condescending bish to STFU! Jackie was so rude and demeaning referring to her as baby girl. Tea caught hte shade and responded accordingly