Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I really, really loved their theme. And I felt they did a great job with it. I might not like them all but I like they seem cohesive. 

That said...I know everyone else online since to hate it, but I love Toya's look. Shady Phae Phae (and the drama it led to online with Ayan from DUBAI) is good. And don't hate me...but Simone. And from the trailer, Phae and Alicia's have trains to die for.

Speaking of...REUNION TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

#TEAMQUAD! F these women for making me side with her. I was APPALLED at Jackie playing victim and the narrative being shifted to blame Quad for not only the video resurfacing but not reaching out to support Jackie. WTF?? The gaslighting was unbelievable. Not to mention that Quad was suffering the loss of her niece, yet she was supposed to stop her grieving to help make Jackie feel better? And speaking of which F Simone for using that death against Quad. That was one of the cruelest thing i saw on this reunion stage. These women are nasty and vile. The only one that came across well was Sweet Tea bc she thankfully didnt join in on that pile up to throw Quad under the bus, backup on her and then drive over her again

Please register in order to view this content

"Id rather lose a friend, then to lose myself"

Well Fck you, you crypt keeping BITCH! OOOOOhhhh she had me heated

• Members
Posted (edited)

While the fact that Quad only interacts with the other women when the cameras are there is a valid point, the way it was twisted to save Dr. Jackie's ass was gaslighting. The amount of bending over backwards that Bravo and this cast do to protect Jackie and make sure she is OK! Jackie never has to raise her voice or get in the mix -- she's got her attack dog Heavenly to do that for her, or Simone or Toya if all else fails. She is very sensitive to criticism, but she is also ruthless, and the way she told Quad "I'd rather lose a friend than lose myself" was ruthless. IOW: you're taking the fall for me, Quad. Quad said that the impetus to get her off the show came from Jackie (even though Simone was the one who told Quad "we want you off the trip"), and Mariah once said the same. Jackie is keen to maintain her top-dog position on the show.

Nevertheless, I'm not sure M2M can do without Quad. The show needs an outsider and anti-heroine who is trying to break into this group (even though I find Quad a complete narcissist, user of people and manipulative). When Simone referenced Quad's niece drowning in order to say "Well, I've never been invited to Quad's house!", that was cruel and gross. 

I find it VERY interesting how Heavenly is sitting back and observing all this. Usually she is Jackie's most ferocious defender and BFF. However, Heavenly seems deeply over her role as Jackie's pitbull. The Jackie scandal came from Heavenly's YouTube archive. She kept that interview up. On purpose? Heavenly likes to leverage dirt against the other women. Also a month ago, she live-streamed her and Quad on a shopping excursion. Seems like the two are buddies again, or maybe Heavenly is trying to bring Quad back into the fold for reasons of keeping the show viable. I think that is interesting given the line in the sand Jackie just drew with regards to Quad coming back to the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I love how real this show is when it comes to their emotions and their friendships. They always elevate the drama or squash beefs during lunch breaks when they're not technically filming, but thankfully the cameras are still rolling. 

• Members

lol..she lost me in Part 2. I get that she wants to sve her job but I hated watching her grovel for these women that gave her their azz to kiss. She's a shell of her former self and it all feels so phony.

I also hated how she was coming for Tea. She was coming across bitter and the comments and making fun of her were uncalled for

• Members

A solid (though filler-y) end to a very good season. Like @Cheap21, Quad lost me by going after Sweet Tea. Why? Sweet Tea literally left her alone the whole season. Quad is so desperate to stay on the show that she will leverage her ex-marriage for clicks. And watching her grovel in Simone's dressing room (Simone! The one who kicked her off the Napa Valley trip!) was both cringe and hilarious. She simply cannot afford to leave this show.

There was no point to Apollo being there, aside from Andy (and me) having somebody to look at. I think Phaedra would be better off sidling back to RHOA and M2M upgrading Dr. Alicia. While she wasn't a standout newbie, there is a steel magnolia beneath that velvet glove, and she has an interesting marriage.

Sweet Tea held her own with Heavenly. She risks becoming too ill-tempered and alienating fans in her second season, but I appreciate that she didn't let Heavenly walk all over her. It would behove Sweet Tea to forge real friendships with Simone and Toya. With Devilishly & Jackie, she is knocking on a closed door. 

I love Dr. Damon and can't believe that he'd ever cheat.