Married to Medicine

• Members

Yeah it does remind me that I still need to finish last season. But I am behind on a lot of Bravo shows.

I tried to get you and Cheap ready for her return. *runs*

*comes back* Was Scott even in the promo? And people are saying OMAROSA is.

*gasps*  

I wasn't sure if you did, but still shocked.

That was a great scene. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Taoboi, I am why @Antoyne as to why the f-ck is Quad back? I am sick of her scenery chewing a**. She is not appealing to the me at all. 

While I like M2M, it feels hollow to me without Mariah. Thank God for Toya as it appears she is yet again carrying another season of this show. 

I am eager see these women tear each other apart as I'd figure they would continue to do after Mariah departed. 

I'll watch for Toya as she's really the only one left that I like.

• Members

No, friend. She ain't got it. She ain't got it. Quad (IMO) is 1/2 of the death knell on this show. Jackie is the other. How production protects these 2 boggles my mind. 

Simone left a sour taste in my mouth after Buffie exposed her. 

And yes, the main reason I cannot fathom Quad is because she is phony. She provides nothing but Andy and Purveyors of Pop love her goofy a** for some odd reason. 

• Members

I am working my way through Season 7 still, so I am assuming your issue with Jackie is her holier-than-though attitude as the Moral Adjudicator of the group -- and the way she threw Mariah under the bus and gave her zero support, helping to usher her off the show. BTW, Carlos King interviewed Mariah on his podcast recently. She talked about being creator, EP and cast member on M2M and it was pretty interesting.

Both Mariah and Carlos said that Quad was necessary to the show in terms of stirring up the other women, getting people talking about her -- and, I assume, polarizing the audience. Every time Quad opens her mouth, I feel like she's selling me a Ponzi scheme. Everything feels insincere and over-dramatic and a hustle. Not a fan of the fake churchy phrases or the talk about "growing as a person" because LAST YEAR (she's been saying LAST YEAR for +5 years now) LAST YEAR was so DIFFICULT for her. Yeah, collecting alimony and that Bravo cheque must be tough. Wonder if she's managed to hook another sucker after Dr. Greg?

Oooooo Buffie exposes Simone? Can't wait to see that.

I love Toya, even when I don't agree with her. Toya is completely comfortable with and true to herself.

Should I skip Season 8 (aka Covid season) or stick with it?

• Members

@Cat I believe you are a fan of Kari as well so I would say stick with Season 8.

Please register in order to view this content

I am behind on finishing the season but it was another good season from what I heard in spite of Covid. I think I was doing too much at the time it aired so I fell off myself. I will be binging it before the new season starts though. 

• Members

@Cat, Buffie exposed Simone on her Youtube and IG channels after the fact. She doesn't expose her on the show. You have to listen to the vids b/c they are very eye-opening and gross. Production cut out a lot of stuff from season 7 that would've had a lot of the women (i.e. Jackie, Heavenly, Simone, and Contessa) looking heinous. 

With Jackie, I've always disliked her. I've always found her aloof, stiff, and just plain boring. The only time she seemed human was when Curtis cheated on her. Even then, I didn't feel immense pity as I've never bought what Jackie sold. Much like Quad, Jackie puts on a face for the camera. 

The only women out of this entire run of this series that I've felt have been fully transparent have been Mariah, Toya, and Heavenly (even though I can't stand her a** either). All the other women on this show play characters. 

And I did hear Mariah's interview with Carlos when it originally came out, and I feel Mariah was still holding back a lot. I figure it is because Mariah got a GOOD settlement from Bravo/Purveyors of Pop, and the agreement is that she can't speak too much on the ongoings behind the scenes. I think once M2M is no longer a thing, I think Mariah will then be able to blow the lid off of what really happened. I probably won't be surprised as we've heard rumblings over the years (Buffie's YT shares a tiny bit too). I am hoping she follows her passion of getting into production for scripted dramas and excelling. I find Mariah to be savvy enough to become a force in the industry with the right people surrounding her. 

@Cat Regarding season 8, I say watch it to be caught up, but I found last season to be boring. Anila (the new girl) was a drag and she turns on Toya (who brought her in) to be accepted by the trifecta (Quad/Jackie/Heavenly). 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Heavenly talks so much sht about everyone so Im glad she is finally going to be held to the fire

Toya's storyline every season is her moving and buying a new house. Why?

Quad got herself the same storyline as Marlo. Why is she raising the boy though? Where is his mother?