Married to Medicine

• Members

Oh, yeah...I was almost done with Episode 2 before Part 2 of RHOA tonight and it's really good. M2M definitely keeps me in. I'm liking it so far. But you know how it is when you have a great dynamic...so great that taking even a little bit of it out...messes with the rest of the dynamic.

Toya, Toya, Toya...lol. She is making it hard to love her, but darn it if I don't want to shake her sometimes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was on Hulu and noticed M2M was now on the service.  I watched the very first eppy and Kari, whom I never liked, was shading Quad because Greg is a psychiatrist.  Like's he's not a real doctor.  Kari thought Mariah was sophisticated and her friend.  Toya was also going at Quad along with Kari accusing Quad of not acting like a doctor's wife.  They will groom her and show her how to be in their circle.  A few weeks later, Mariah and Toya are duking it out and tearing up the furniture at a party Kari and Mariah were hosing at Kari's house. 

If "that's what the bitch gets" was a person!

Collection of Reaction GIFs (Laughing) - Album on Imgur

• Members

Yeah, I was very very VERY happy to see @ChitHappens that Hulu put all the seasons up. It had to be recent since the last time I checked it was only last season and a good part of Season 3 with Quad vs Lisa Nicole. I've been hoping to binge it AND POTOMAC from the beginning, but in the process of changing jobs so we will see how my time will shift. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't recognize Simone in the middle! Honestly, Heavenly looks the best, followed by Toya and Jackie. Contessa's dress is nice, too, though very wedding-y. Quad has a lot going on, but it looks like she's back on the cast now.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yay! Finally playing catchup. Slowly getting into Episode 4. I'm happy to see that the girls are getting a long season this season.

I can't remember why Jackie and Simone are fighting. Other than Heavenly wedging herself between the two. Am I missing something?

I was happy to see Ms. Quad. 

Toya is doing too much.

And I am liking Anila's background so far. Her trying to pop on the screen...not so much.

And awwww...how the kids have grown so much on this show. I was SHOCKED to see Alura. 

• Members

I doubt it was production. I am certain it was Bravo (more specifically Andy). Andy loves him so Quad even though a huge portion of the audience finds her grating. 

Also, Quad is actually contributing now that her a** does have a main role on the show. She is missing that check, which she took for granted.