Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL!!! Cuz Bravo see Contessa as the 'Face' a la Gizelle RHOP, Porsha RHOA, etc.

I thought they were as well. I had heard that Lisa Nicole and Kari would be heavily featured, but let's see how that turns out. 

ETA: Wait! That's Quad getting in Toya's face. She might wanna back off...

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I am here for Toyah, my shady Kari and Lisa-Nicole and her brokedown marriage to Dr. Dickaround! That's a pretty great trailer, I must say. If Fraud is only a Friend Of, though, why are they giving her a talking head?

Heavenly staying mostly below the radar in this trailer, hmmm.

• Members

I saw Ankles. I was ugh. 

As for Heavenly, the tea I heard was that she was being very, very messy on screen this year with Lisa and I want to say someone else, but can't remember who. And her thirst got her in serious trouble off screen per a blind item about someone doing something unethical. 

And THEN...just last week, Heavenly was in interview FINALLY acknowledging Mariah's worth as the creator of M2M and how Mariah had picked everyone. Singing like a canary after years of dissing Mariah and denying Mariah is the nucleus. Rumor is that someone clued her in that Mariah's lawsuit has serious legs and Heavenly is backpedaling to be sure to be on the winning side. 

• Members

@TaoboiIve noticed on her YouTube page, as much as she doesn’t like Mariah personally, Heavenly has always said she’s vital to the show and should be there for the drama. I’ve always appreciated that because many HWs don’t see that when they dislike someone. The new cast member is such a blatant Mariah recast that I was pretty disgusted. Especially since they had an issue showcasing that side of Mariah’s life but bring on an Indian family was extremely shady. 

Beyond that I will say it looks like they deliver as always. I’m so excited by Kari and Lisa Nicole’s returns and I can even put up with Quad. After what Atlanta has been giving us I’m glad Married to Medicine is still in good shape. 

• Members

I do, too, @Chris B. Nice to see Heavenly remember how she got there. But people are picking on her for the timing of her saying it. Things that make you go hmmmm. I guess we will see though. 

It didn't even click about the new girl when I mentioned the new member a few weeks ago. So thank you  to you and @NothinButAttitude for pointing that out. WOW. 

And I knew you would happy to see Kari in the mix so

Please register in order to view this content