AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm wondering if PP will be moving production after their lease on the studio is up? Perhaps that's why the un-known film date? The actors seem laid back and not frantic.. so I will assume all is well. Plus, if OLTL & AMC were not going to resume filming.. why the updated website?

• Members

SAG/AFRTA might be telling their Actors union membership to keep quiet since maybe contract renewal time is in a 90-120 day window of silence. The actors reps telling their clients to keep quiet and no comment to media. Due to SAG rules and laws therein. Never assume all is well so close to to contract renegotiations closed window. SAG is watching I am sure. The actors reps too. PP pay the actors to be worth it to come back for 2014. Like double their salaries with better benefits and incentives. The crew union mess got the crew some better results and it is coming up for SAG and the actors turn at the table.

• Members

Once again Linda please STOP talking like you know what their current contracts say or what the pay is. Hell even Lucci has made it known that her offers were very close to her final contract with AMC at ABC.

I really don't know what you plan to accomplish my saying your fascinations like they are fact. The guys that run PP have been doing this for decades. They have shows and films already under SAG-AFTRA. They know how rthat union operates. You need to wiot acting like PP is run by a group that just graduated college. That couldnt be further from the truth & everyone here is intelligent enough to know this so please dont dumb us down.

• Members

I come from a family of lawyers and judges so I am pretty smart thank you very much. I don't worship PP like they are Gods. They failed at their first time with AMC and OLTL so I choose to proceed with caution. I do know a little about law. And contract law.

Archived