AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I assume you don't. You've made it clear from your comments.

I used to think you were a sometimes insightful, honest fan of this show who just had trouble expressing herself online and people unfairly picked on you. Now you're beginning to make me think you're a true internet troll who doesn't repeat the same comments because she doesn't understand how to post but because she gets some sort of pleasure with having people disagree and make fun of her. It's pretty sad--but mostly annoying (which means as a troll, you won, in a way! :) )

No, but you assumed that these new ventures meant they were moving on. When really, those PP projects for other networks are a completely different and largely unrelated branch of this company and something they've been doing for years--so not directly releavnt to this attempt at a new brand with these soaps. So it has zero bearing.

• Members

I'm glad to see that PP is continuing to produce other shows. Personally I don't want them to be solely dependent on AMC and OLTL. I want them to have a number of revenue sources. That can only benefit the soaps in any number of ways. I know Wilfred is still doing okay. Is this the final season for Royal Pains? Honestly I can't tell the USA shows apart anymore so maybe I'm thinking of Burn Notice or Covert Affairs. Also, someone help my memory but wasn't one of the carrots PP used to attract the actors first time around was that they might have employment opportunities on the other shows PP makes?

• Members

Somebody among my Facebook friends had mentioned Burn Notice going off soon, but I too can't tell the USA shows apart.

I also recall the potential of the soap actors appearing on other PP projects as an incentive to join.

• Members

Oh, SOC isn't that bad :) But, yeah, those Facebook/Hula people need to be kept at bay.. or at least let PP know there are fans out there who are, shall we say, on the ball/literate.

The colors of the site-blech! Too bright. But if they have good content, I can deal with just about anything..

Archived