AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also no one here believes PP are GOD like. I believe the doomsday theories are getting old. Why spend money on the updated TOLN.com and the new App for The Iphones and smart phones if they just plan to abandon the shows. Yes we may not get 250 episodes a year, however IMHO that model is old, tired and costs too much money. All the daily soaps need to examine new models of production.

• Members

Yay for you. You're related to lawyers. I'm related to scientists and teachers, and I know that legal knowledge isn't genetic. FWIW, I also work in the legal field, and you're not some special snowflake because know a little bit about contracts.

You are more than welcome to choose to proceed with caution. The problem the rest of us have is that you seem to think your own personal opinion 1. applies to everyone else or 2. is akin to inside information from PP. Please kindly stop acting like your opinion dictates how the rest of us should respond to the production of this show.

• Members

Linda, may I just offer one small bit of advice. You may want to start using multiple different usernames. Then you can start replying to yourself and continue these nonsensical arguments even in the absense of an audience. Seriously, the more you post the more I am convinced that you are not even a woman. I have no idea what kind of person derives their life's pleasure from trolling internet forums. But, as long as that is your everyday ambition you might as well go ham and just start talking to yourself using different names.

• Members

Not a troll. Just a truth teller. I am a woman. College educated too. Getting ready to receive my 30 year service award and pin with the Department of Defense Army branch taking care of soldiers and families on Sept.9 coming up. Come out to see me get my 30 yr. Award and service pin.

There are people who say that anyone posting on any message boards are kinda trollish.

• Members

Truth? You just make shyte up randomly and lable it truth. I never questioned your education as it is readily apparent you are incapable of even the most basic level of logical reasoning. What truth have you been telling amidst all the rest of us liars? You don't think that maybe if more than one person is accusing you of being crazy, there might be some amount of truth to the claim.

Wait, anyone who posts on the internet is a troll? People say this? are these people you invented in your mind? Just like "fans" you invent who are upset about the misrepresentation of the black man as portrayed by Darnell William's Jesse Hubbard? Is it really too much that you have the courage to own your own opinions without dragging other made up people into it as a means of making yourself sound less like a lone tin-hatter.

Archived