AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hoorah Canada! (Seriously I was really worried, more than I should be, about all this--I appreciated the offers of beta tape recordings, but....)

Here is the official press release with all the exciting details! “FX Canada pumps up the drama, the passion, and the scandal with the exclusive Canadian broadcast of brand-new, 30-minute episodes of beloved serial dramas, All My Children and One Life to Live. Breathing new life into the popular series with an edgier and sexier spin, both programs reignite the classic franchises with modern themes, fresh new faces, and the return of fan-favourite characters. The long-running serial dramas premiere Monday, April 29, airing weekdays starting with All My Children at noon ET/2 p.m. PT, followed by One Life to Live at 12:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT, exclusively on FX Canada. (check local listings.)

FX Canada is the only television network in North America to offer the new, re-imagined All My Children and One Life to Live series to subscribers. Produced by Prospect Park’s The Online Network (TOLN) All My Children and One Life to Live will be available in the United States through online stream via www.hulu.com, to subscribers through Hulu Plus, and for purchase on iTunes.

• Members

Can we get Marge'n'em to do some rallies to get them on TV in the US? Come on, girls, I know yall out there! For those of you who know about the business of this sort of thing, are there any particular channels that can/can't strike a deal with PP? Or is it just whoever expresses an interest and can come to an agreement with them?

Archived