AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

It would be awesome if the teens of All My Children and One Life to Live appear at these award shows that appeal to the teen demographic like the MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Movie Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and Kids' Choice Awards

What do you think I'm going to give him and her??? Tell me..

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure about the details of that. Call me a soap snob but I just like sophistication of an instrumental original score. They could make a new one and I wouldn't care as long as there was no auto-tune and they used actual instruments. I just don't associate lyrics with soaps that I like (Maybe I am traumatized by Passions tongue.png ).

Of course I think it would be really cool if some artist took the instrumental and recorded lyrics to it ala Mary J. and the Y&R theme. (Yeah I know I just contradicted myself).

Anyway, I'll be watching either way, worst comes to worst and I'll just skip past the opening theme if needed.

• Members

Heather Roop was in Atlanta? (By the way, it is not hot here right now.) It seems like everyone (okay, just Roop and Susan Lucci from AMC, as well as Jamey Giddens from Daytime Confidential living here) is or has been down here in Atlanta lately, but I never will just happen to run into them, haha.

Archived