AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It hit me today that Griffin and Dixie could be an interesting pairing. IDK that they really even shared a conversation on the show when Cady came back, but since Griffin is a doctor, perhaps he's been involved with JR's care, and they've developed a friendship that could someday turn into something more?

If MEK does not come back for a long time, eventually a romance of some kind for Dixie and her hair extensions is inevitable. Looking at the current contract cast, Griffin may be the best option. There's too much of a bad history with David or Adam for a romance with either of them to be believable IMHO, and I could never really get behind the Zach/Dixie pairing. I'm not a "zendall" lover or anything - I actually thought he was hot with JL's Liza, and I thought TK had unbelievable chemistry with Susan Lucci - but Zach/Dixie just rubbed me the wrong way. Plus I think PP would have a hard time getting fan support for a Zach/Dixie pairing given that it would piss off the Tad/Dixie fans and the Zendall fans. JR is hot, but he's her son, so that's out obviously. ;) That pretty much just leaves Griffin, and if they have chemistry together, then perhaps there's potential there.

• Members

I said I would "test," didn't I? wink.png

If something were to spark between the two, though, imagine the fallout from Tad coming home to learn that his best friends, Angie and Jesse, are on the outs again...because Jesse slept with Dixie?

Archived