HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This type of thing goes beyond just being a jerk. He's not paying any money for his child, but he's using Destiny for sex. That's just repulsive behavior. I also don't think it's in character. Being a little [!@#$%^&*] at the end of OLTL is a far cry from being this much of a sociopath.

• Members

Matthew was a sweet kid and his dickishness stemmed from his parents' marital woes. He was not the jock, and got kicked to the curb by Dani when she fell for the working class jock. Even though it was Dani/Nate propping, you could sense from EA's performance that his nastiness towards Nate came from a broken heart. If he morphs into the jock for the purposes of the reboot, I hope Matthew 2:1 will layer some of that history into his performance.

• Members

Nothing against SBH but she was also there during the odious "Rachel is suddenly a neurotic pill-popper coke whore" storyline so that doesn't really comfort me.

I don't believe Matthew's behavior on OLTL would lead to this. I could see him possibly saying, "I don't want to be a father," and cutting all ties. I can't see him going into the home of a child he does not acknowledge, just to get some ass.

Archived