HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then I wonder why this story is even needed for these particular characters. It's very odd to me. I have a feeling we're going to see Destiny on a stripper pole soon enough.

(I'm not being sarcastic - I really think that. And I wish this show would not have this type of story, over and over, for black women)

• Members

Here's a thought: what if the "SugarDaddy.com" business is not what Matthew thinks it is? Perhaps someone else was using Destiny's computer to score rich, old men? Or perhaps Destiny is doing some sort of undercover work (for the police department, for the campus paper, or for whatever) in order to expose someone or something? I mean, that could be possible...couldn't it? unsure.png

Well, she's already got the name for it. ;)

• Members

If this is the story then Matthew would be one of the most disgusting characters on a soap.

I also end up wondering if the last page has him getting shot in a robbery, with Llanview's new reverend asking if he will accept Jesus as his savior. Matthew flatlines and then spends the entire next episode running from cardboard cutouts of Tyler Perry.

Archived