HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

http://tvline.com/2012/12/24/all-my-children-one-life-live-amc-oltl-returning/

I have to ask what MEK is smoking, or is he that desperate for work *smdh*

Plus as AMC favorite Michael E. Knight (Tad) noted during a recent “Martin family reunion” with Michael Fairman/Soap Opera Sociliate Productions, if anyone can do it, Prospect Park can. “They realize there is a market for [AMC], and that the Internet is the way to go. These guys connect the dots,” he observed. “The flaw [a year ago] wasn’t theirs; it was the rest of the industry not being up to their vision. I wouldn’t count these guys out.”

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything in the TVLine article is pulled from other sites reporting rumors. There's nothing there that has been independently verified.

It's basically TVLine saying, "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

• Members

That's all rumors. "A source familiar with..." isn't verification, it's just more rumor. I can claim to be a source familiar with the situation that doesn't make it true. This is all gossip wrapped in rumor stuffed inside speculation. It's a magical thinking turducken.

Sorry but after last year's bullshit, I want quotes that are attached to names and information backed up by independent, verifiable facts. Until somebody goes on the record, I consider this all to be smoke and mirrors.

Archived