HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

Pepperman was a good director on ATWT. Again those sources...I doubt this will take off but if does I see it as a total failure. Most of the fans and actors/tech people have moved on. So what happens to the actors who are at GH now?? Not that its a lot but still....there is just too much still left to do and by the time this takes off...well...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The four actors on GH don't make or break the show, hell Llanview is already going on with them in Port Charles so I'd just keep them there. Chances are the actors won't agree to leave anyway. I don't think the problem is going to be casts. Thinking of how many unemployed actors t here are from both shows, they'll be able to get together a solid cast of returning vets with a few newbies/recasts thrown in. The problem is the writing. I want to know who is truly being considered. If they fail picking HWs then this is dead. I think it will 100% happen at this point, but I fear bad writing will kill these shows and all this effort would have been for nothing. Getting a deal with the Writers Guild should've been the #1 priority.

• Members

If Prospect Park is smart, instead of forcing the characters off GH, they should cut a deal with GH that allows them to keep the characters full-time, but they'd still be able to use them for guest spots if needed. I could see the actors agreeing to this since the only other option would be pulling the characters completely. I think that would be fair.

• Members

Current list of WGA Fi-Core Writers Possible for AMC & OLTL thru PP

Listed for the WGA West: Maria Arena, Marlene Poulter Clark, John F. Cosgrove, Paula Cwikly, Jeanne M. Grunwell, Dena Higley, Mark Christopher Higley, Meg Kelly, Michelle Poteet Lisanti, Terry A. Meuer, Shawn Morrison, James E. Reilly, Hogan Sheffer, John F. Smith, Darrell R. Thomas Jr., Gary Tomlin, Janine Vogelaar and Garin Wolf.

Listed for the WGA East: Priscilla Kay Alden, James Harmon Brown, Michael Conforti, Victor Gialanella, Josh Griffith, Frances Myers and Pete T. Rich.

• Members

I don't care how many guilds they sign with. I just don't see where the money to cover all the costs would come from. Revenue from web ads isn't enough. Jamey and all of them are pretending like the only obstacle to their failed first attempt was issues with the unions.

• Members

LOL, I could see MAB frothing to get the AMC job. Out of that Ficore list, I believe that James Harmon Brown, Pete Rich, Gary Tomlin and Michael Conforti have written for AMC, so there would be history there. Tomlin is currently at Days, right? I hope it's not Brown...he is such a meh, middle of the road, plot-driven writer.

Archived