HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

Well, if this is true, I got the Stamford, CT part right. tongue.png There are a couple of studios out there where shows like Maury, Jerry, Steve, The Big C, Are We There Yet?, and others shoot.

4 30min.ep/wk is a step in the right direction.

I've got my grain of salt firmly pressed between my thumb and forefinger, but I'm not going to say that I hope this ISN'T true. More jobs for actors and crew in the tristate area!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm.... well.... she was less bad than Carruthers lol. Except for casting. The casting was horrendous under Burke. Zen Gesner (Braden), Paige Rowland (Kit), Carolyn Neff (Raquel #1... my pick for worst actress ever on AMC), Sara Hugh (Tina), Forbes March (Scott), the guy who played Dogboy...

I doubt NB's referring to Burke though. In fact I'm inclined to believe he pulled all or most of this stuff out of an orifice.

• Members

What about Barbara Simmons? I know she was with the show for several years as an editor/director.

ITA that Burke had the worst casting and at the time, I thought she was a weak producer, but she wasn't as bad as Carruthers.

It seemed like Karen Lewis was on the writing staff for a long time, but I'm not sure how long exactly.

Archived