HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Suzanne Sugarbaker!

Very interesting, indeed. Stamford, CT is about 45 minutes by train from where I am, and I bet I know where construction might be taking place (if indeed it is because much of Stamford, CT is a perpetual construction site).

Isn't it something that all the drama and intrigue surrounding the soaps in '12 has been taking place almost exclusively behind the camera?

True, soapfave06 we all have good reason, to doubt. Leaking info can go either way. It can generate curiosity and interest but it can also cause people to just zone out. I'm not going to lie, I'm intrigued but I was never a big follower of either show until the last 2 years of their run, so I'm following events the way someone would follow a mystery novel or a suspense film.

• Members

I'll play along with Nelson for a moment as I have nothing better to do. The two people I can think of are former producer Ginger Smith and former director Conal O'Brien, who were with the show from approx 1988 until the move. 22 years. People like Behr, Francesca James and Jean Burke, who were in and out in numerous roles over the years, are harder to calculate. I think, of Behr/James/Burke, that Burke might be the closest to 22 though?

Archived